How emotions mediate the effects of perceived justice on loyalty in service recovery situations: an empirical study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 58 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gurdon, Michael A. & Savitt, Ronald & Pribova, Marie, 1999. "Consumer activism in the Czech Republic: the role of exit and voice in a changing economy," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 3-19.
- Mano, Haim, 1994. "Risk-Taking, Framing Effects, and Affect," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 38-58, January.
- Hornik, Jacob, 1988. "Cognitive thoughts mediating compliance in multiple request situations," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 69-79, March.
- Mano, Haim, 1992. "Judgments under distress: Assessing the role of unpleasantness and arousal in judgment formation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 216-245, July.
- Greenwald, Anthony G & Leavitt, Clark, 1984. " Audience Involvement in Advertising: Four Levels," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(1), pages 581-92, June.
- Aime, Federico & Meyer, Christopher J. & Humphrey, Stephen E., 2010. "Legitimacy of team rewards: Analyzing legitimacy as a condition for the effectiveness of team incentive designs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 60-66, January.
- del Río-Lanza, Ana Belén & Vázquez-Casielles, Rodolfo & Díaz-Martín, Ana M, 2009. "Satisfaction with service recovery: Perceived justice and emotional responses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(8), pages 775-781, August.
- Wang, Kai-Yu & Liang, Minli & Peracchio, Laura A., 2011. "Strategies to offset dissatisfactory product performance: The role of post-purchase marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 809-815, August.
- Rodolfo Vázquez-Casielles & Ana del Río-Lanza & Ana Díaz-Martín, 2007. "Quality of past performance: Impact on consumers’ responses to service failure," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 249-264, December.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M. & Michaelidou, Nina & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Emotions, store-environmental cues, store-choice criteria, and marketing outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 737-744, July.
- Sergio Carvalho & Sankar Sen & Márcio Oliveira Mota & Renata Lima, 2010. "Consumer Reactions to CSR: A Brazilian Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 291-310, February.
- Mattila, Anna S. & Cho, Wonae & Ro, Heejung (Cheyenne), 2011. "The role of self-service technologies in restoring justice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 348-355, April.
- Wendy K. T. Gubler & Matthew W. McCarter & Kristie K. W. Seawright & Yuli Zhang, 2008. "Service Recovery in Transition Economies: Russia and China," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 6(1), pages 23-51.
- Ana B. Casado & Juan Luis Nicolau & Francisco Mas Ruiz, 2008. "The negative effects of failed service recoveries," Working Papers. Serie EC 2008-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Vikas Gautam, 2011. "Investigating the Moderating Role of Corporate Image in the Relationship between Perceived Justice and Recovery Satisfaction: Evidence from Indian Aviation Industry," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 1(4), pages 74-85.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Davidow, Moshe & Borges, Adilson, 2011. "More on the role of switching costs in service markets: A research note," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 823-829, August.
- Ana B. Casado & Francisco J. Mas & Hans Kasper, 2006. "Explaining Satisfaction In Double Deviation Scenarios: The Effects Of Anger And Distributive Justice," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Brennan, Linda & Binney, Wayne, 2010. "Fear, guilt, and shame appeals in social marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 140-146, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.