Describing and Measuring Emotional Response to Shopping Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 49 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-30, December.
- Westbrook, Robert A & Oliver, Richard L, 1991. " The Dimensionality of Consumption Emotion Patterns and Consumer Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 84-91, June.
- Batra, Rajeev & Ray, Michael L, 1986. " Affective Responses Mediating Acceptance of Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 234-49, September.
- Hui, Michael K & Bateson, John E G, 1991. " Perceived Control and the Effects of Crowding and Consumer Choice on the Service Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(2), pages 174-84, September.
- Jones, Marilyn Y. & Spence, Mark T. & Vallaster, Christine, 2008. "Creating emotions via B2C websites," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 419-428.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M. & Michaelidou, Nina & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Emotions, store-environmental cues, store-choice criteria, and marketing outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 737-744, July.
- Massara, Francesco & Liu, Sandra S. & Melara, Robert D., 2010. "Adapting to a retail environment: Modeling consumer-environment interactions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 673-681, July.
- Gounaris, Spiros & Koritos, Christos & Vassilikopoulou, Katerina, 2010. "Person-place congruency in the Internet Banking context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 943-949, September.
- Gabriela Souza Assis & Janaina de Moura Engracia Giraldi, 2012. "Influence of musical styles on customers attitude: experimental evidences in a retail store," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 9(3), pages 94-118, July.
- M. Brengman & M. Geuens, 2003. "The Four Dimensional Impact Of Color On Shoppers’ Emotions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/204, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jessica Gerard & A. Helme-Guizon, 2012. "La contamination perçue des produits : vers une meilleure compréhension de ses antécédents et de ses effets," Post-Print halshs-00849800, HAL.
- Eroglu, Sevgin A. & Machleit, Karen & Barr, Terri Feldman, 2005. "Perceived retail crowding and shopping satisfaction: the role of shopping values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1146-1153, August.
- Machleit, Karen A. & Mantel, Susan Powell, 2001. "Emotional response and shopping satisfaction: Moderating effects of shopper attributions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 97-106, November.
- Beverland, Michael & Lim, Elison Ai Ching & Morrison, Michael & Terziovski, Mile, 2006. "In-store music and consumer-brand relationships: Relational transformation following experiences of (mis)fit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 982-989, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.