Attribute beliefs and spending as antecedents to shopping value
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 57 (2004)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-30, December.
- Westbrook, Robert A & Oliver, Richard L, 1991. " The Dimensionality of Consumption Emotion Patterns and Consumer Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 84-91, June.
- Finn, Adam & Louviere, Jordan J., 1996. "Shopping center image, consideration, and choice: Anchor store contribution," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 241-251, March.
- Chiu, Hung-Chang & Hsieh, Yi-Ching & Li, Yu-Chuan & Lee, Monle, 2005. "Relationship marketing and consumer switching behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1681-1689, December.
- Jones, Michael A. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Arnold, Mark J., 2006. "Hedonic and utilitarian shopping value: Investigating differential effects on retail outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 974-981, September.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.