Good and bad shopping vibes: Spending and patronage satisfaction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 35 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jones, Michael A. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Arnold, Mark J., 2006. "Hedonic and utilitarian shopping value: Investigating differential effects on retail outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 974-981, September.
- Babin, Barry J. & Griffin, Mitch & Boles, James S., 2004. "Buyer reactions to ethical beliefs in the retail environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1155-1163, October.
- Hightower, Roscoe Jr & Brady, Michael K. & Baker, Thomas L., 2002. "Investigating the role of the physical environment in hedonic service consumption: an exploratory study of sporting events," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 697-707, September.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M. & Michaelidou, Nina & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Emotions, store-environmental cues, store-choice criteria, and marketing outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 737-744, July.
- Babin, Barry J. & Hardesty, David M. & Suter, Tracy A., 2003. "Color and shopping intentions: The intervening effect of price fairness and perceived affect," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 541-551, July.
- Reynolds, Kristy E. & Ganesh, Jaishankar & Luckett, Michael, 2002. "Traditional malls vs. factory outlets: comparing shopper typologies and implications for retail strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 687-696, September.
- Breazeale, Michael & Ponder, Nicole, 2013. "Get the picture? Visual servicescapes and self-image congruity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 839-846.
- Broekhuizen, Thijs L.J. & Jager, Wander, 2004. "A conceptual model of channel choice: measuring online and offline shopping value perceptions," Research Report 04F04, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Maxwell, Sarah & Kover, Arthur, 2003. "Negative affect: The dark side of retailing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 553-559, July.
- P. Van Kenhove & K. De Wulf & D. Van Den Poelt, 2003. "Does Attitudinal Commitment to Stores Always Lead to Behavioral Loyalty? The Moderating Effect of Age," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/168, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Puccinelli, Nancy M. & Deshpande, Rohit & Isen, Alice M., 2007. "Should I stay or should I go? Mood congruity, self-monitoring and retail context preference," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 640-648, June.
- Babin, Barry J. & Babin, Laurie, 2001. "Seeking something different? A model of schema typicality, consumer affect, purchase intentions and perceived shopping value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 89-96, November.
- Shao, Chris Y. & Baker, Julie A. & Wagner, Judy, 2004. "The effects of appropriateness of service contact personnel dress on customer expectations of service quality and purchase intention: The moderating influences of involvement and gender," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1164-1176, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.