Shopping center image, consideration, and choice: Anchor store contribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 35 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Sirgy, M. Joseph & St-James, Valerie, 2006. "Upscale image transfer from malls to stores: A self-image congruence explanation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1288-1296, November.
- Hu, Haiyan & Jasper, Cynthia R., 2007. "A cross-cultural examination of the effects of social perception styles on store image formation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 222-230, March.
- Albert Jing-Fuh Yang & Binh Do & Gao-Liang Wang & Lung-Yu Chang & Feng-Chu Hung, 2011. "Assessing competitiveness of foreign and local supermarket chains in Vietnamese market by using Fuzzy TOPSIS method," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 2(6), pages 209-216.
- Stoel, Leslie & Wickliffe, Vanessa & Lee, Kyu Hye, 2004. "Attribute beliefs and spending as antecedents to shopping value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1067-1073, October.
- El Hedhli, Kamel & Chebat, Jean-Charles, 2009. "Developing and validating a psychometric shopper-based mall equity measure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 581-587, June.
- Babin, Barry J. & Babin, Laurie, 2001. "Seeking something different? A model of schema typicality, consumer affect, purchase intentions and perceived shopping value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 89-96, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.