Measuring Export Information Use: Scale Development and Validation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 46 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reid, Stan, 1984. "Information acquisition and export entry decisions in small firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 141-157, June.
- Sinkula, James M., 1990. "Perceived characteristics, organizational factors, and the utilization of external market research suppliers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-17, August.
- Kotler, Philip, 1966. "A design for the Firm's marketing nerve center," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 63-74.
- Jean-Emile Denis & Daniel Depelteau, 1985. "Market Knowledge, Diversification and Export Expansion," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 16(3), pages 77-89, September.
- Sood, James H. & Adams, Patrick, 1984. "Model of management learning styles as a predictor of export behavior and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 169-182, June.
- Cavusgil, S. Tamer & Naor, Jacob, 1987. "Firm and management characteristics as discriminators of export marketing activity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 221-235, June.
- Samiee, Saeed & Walters, Peter G. P., 1990. "Influence of firm size on export planning and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 235-248, May.
- Rashi Glazer & Joel H. Steckel & Russell S. Winer, 1992. "Locally Rational Decision Making: The Distracting Effect of Information on Managerial Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 212-226, February.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Christophe Haon & David Gotteland & Marianela Fornerino, 2009. "Familiarity and competence diversity in new product development teams: Effects on new product performance," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 75-89, March.
- Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Theodosiou, Marios, 2004. "The export marketing information system: an integration of the extant knowledge," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 12-36, February.
- Keh, Hean Tat & Nguyen, Thi Tuyet Mai & Ng, Hwei Ping, 2007. "The effects of entrepreneurial orientation and marketing information on the performance of SMEs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 592-611, July.
- Rollins, Minna & Bellenger, Danny N. & Johnston, Wesley J., 2012. "Customer information utilization in business-to-business markets: Muddling through process?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(6), pages 758-764.
- Sánchez, José M. & Vélez, María L. & Ramón-Jerónimo, María A., 2012. "Do suppliers' formal controls damage distributors' trust?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 896-906.
- Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Katsikeas, Constantine S., 2010. "Integrative assessment of exporting research articles in business journals during the period 1960-2007," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 879-887, August.
- Nguyen, Tho D. & Barrett, Nigel J. & Fletcher, Richard, 2006. "Information internalisation and internationalisation--Evidence from Vietnamese firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 682-701, December.
- Stoian, Maria-Cristina & Rialp, Alex & Rialp, Josep, 2011. "Export performance under the microscope: A glance through Spanish lenses," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 117-135, April.
- Mogos Descotes, Raluca & Walliser, Björn & Holzmüller, Hartmut & Guo, Xiaoling, 2011. "Capturing institutional home country conditions for exporting SMEs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 1303-1310.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.