The effects of entrepreneurial orientation and marketing information on the performance of SMEs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 22 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cooper, Arnold C. & Folta, Timothy B. & Woo, Carolyn, 1995. "Entrepreneurial information search," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 107-120, March.
- Soh, Pek-Hooi, 2003. "The role of networking alliances in information acquisition and its implications for new product performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 727-744, November.
- Kaish, Stanley & Gilad, Benjamin, 1991. "Characteristics of opportunities search of entrepreneurs versus executives: Sources, interests, general alertness," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 45-61, January.
- Murphy, Gregory B. & Trailer, Jeff W. & Hill, Robert C., 1996. "Measuring performance in entrepreneurship research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 15-23, May.
- Wilton, Peter C & Myers, John G, 1986. " Task, Expectancy, and Information Assessment Effects in Information Utilization Processes," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(4), pages 469-86, March.
- Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Souchon, Anne L., 1999. "Measuring Export Information Use: Scale Development and Validation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-14, September.
- C Zhang & S T Cavusgil & A S Roath, 2003. "Manufacturer governance of foreign distributor relationships: do relational norms enhance competitiveness in the export market?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(6), pages 550-566, November.
- Soininen, Juha & Martikainen, Minna & Puumalainen, Kaisu & Kyläheiko, Kalevi, 2012. "Entrepreneurial orientation: Growth and profitability of Finnish small- and medium-sized enterprises," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 614-621.
- Barthélemy Chollet & Mickael Geraudel, 2010. "Réseau personnel, personnalité du dirigeant et accès aux informations sur le marché," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, revues.org, vol. 13(2), pages 5-32., June.
- Song, Michael & Wang, Tang & Parry, Mark E., 2010. "Do market information processes improve new venture performance?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 556-568, November.
- Alessandra Colombelli, 2010. "Alternative Investment Market: A Way to Promote Entrepreneurship," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 253-274, September.
- Man Zhang & Patriya Tansuhaj & James McCullough, 2009. "International entrepreneurial capability: The measurement and a comparison between born global firms and traditional exporters in China," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 292-322, December.
- Jean Bonnet & Nicolas Le Pape, 2010.
"Pre Entry Motives into Entrepreneurship and Post Entry Entrepreneurial Orientation,"
TEPP Working Paper, TEPP
- Jean Bonnet & Nicolas Le Pape, 2010. "Pre Entry Motives into Entrepreneurship and Post Entry Entrepreneurial Orientation," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00809763, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.