How Motivation Moderates the Effects of Emotions on the Duration of Consumption
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 42 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hornik, Jacob & Schlinger, Mary Jane, 1981. " Allocation of Time to the Mass Media," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(4), pages 343-55, March.
- Hunt, Janet C & Kiker, B F, 1981. " The Effect of Fertility on the Time Use of Working Wives," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(4), pages 380-87, March.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-30, December.
- Graham, Robert J, 1981. " The Role of Perception of Time in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(4), pages 335-42, March.
- Babin, Barry J. & Babin, Laurie, 2001. "Seeking something different? A model of schema typicality, consumer affect, purchase intentions and perceived shopping value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 89-96, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.