Relationship marketing theory in practice: A case study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 39 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zolkiewski, Judy, 2004. "Marketization and the delivery of UK health services: Three case studies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 1012-1020, September.
- Sriram, Ven & Stump, Rodney, 2004. "Information technology investments in purchasing: an empirical investigation of communications, relationship and performance outcomes," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 41-55, February.
- Lynch, J. & Mason, R.J. & Beresford, A.K.C. & Found, P.A., 2012. "An examination of the role for Business Orientation in an uncertain business environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 145-156.
- Johnston, Wesley J. & Lewin, Jeffrey E. & Spekman, Robert E., 1999. "International Industrial Marketing Interactions: Dyadic and Network Perspectives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 259-271, November.
- Siguaw, Judy A. & Baker, Thomas L. & Simpson, Penny M., 2003. "Preliminary evidence on the composition of relational exchange and its outcomes: the distributor perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 311-322, April.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Leat, Philip M.K. & Renwick, Alan W. & Lamprinopoulou-Kranis, Chrysa, 2012.
"Innovation and Power in Food Supply Chains: The Case of the Potato Sector in the UK,"
131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic
135776, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Leat, Philip M.K. & Renwick, Alan W. & Lamprinopoulou-Kranis, Chrysa, 2012. "Innovation and Power in Food Supply Chains: The Case of the Potato Sector in the UK," Working Papers 142544, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- B. Deschamps & S. Geindre, 2011. "Les Risques Du Processus Repreneurial En Pme," Post-Print halshs-00661565, HAL.
- Beverland, Michael, 2007. "Can cooperatives brand? Exploring the interplay between cooperative structure and sustained brand marketing success," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 480-495, August.
- Leat, Philip M.K. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Kupiec-Teahan, Beata, 2008. "Improving Market Orientation In The Scottish Beef Supply Chain Through Performance-Related Communications: The Case Of The Mcintosh Donald Beef Producer Club And Qboxanalysis," Working Papers 112886, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Leat, Philip M.K. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2008. "Enhancing the integration of agri-food supply chains: theoretical issues and practical challenges in the UK malting barley supply chain," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44068, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.