Impact of waiting attribution and consumer's mood on perceived quality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 34 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Hui & Alan Tse & Lianxi Zhou, 2006. "Interaction between two types of information on reactions to delays," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 151-162, April.
- Alexandra Ganglmair-Wooliscroft & Rob Lawson, 2012. "Subjective Wellbeing and its Influence on Consumer Sentiment Towards Marketing: A New Zealand Example," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 149-166, March.
- Chaoying Tang & Craig R. Seal & Stefanie E. Naumann & Krystal Miguel, 2013. "Emotional Labor: The Role of Employee Acting Strategies on Customer Emotional Experience and Subsequent Buying Decisions," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 3(2), pages 50 - 57.
- Dant, Rajiv P. & Lumpkin, James R. & Rawwas, Mohammed Y. A., 1998. "Sources of Generalized versus Issue-Specific Dis/Satisfaction in Service Channels of Distribution: A Review and Comparative Investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 7-23, May.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Sirgy, M. Joseph & St-James, Valerie, 2006. "Upscale image transfer from malls to stores: A self-image congruence explanation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1288-1296, November.
- Babin, Barry J. & Attaway, Jill S., 2000. "Atmospheric Affect as a Tool for Creating Value and Gaining Share of Customer," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 91-99, August.
- S. De Man & D. Vandaele & P. Gemmel, 2004. "The waiting experience and consumer perception of service quality in outpatient clinics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/229, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Turley, L. W. & Milliman, Ronald E., 2000. "Atmospheric Effects on Shopping Behavior: A Review of the Experimental Evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 193-211, August.
- Kim, May & Trail, Galen T., 2010. "The effects of service provider employment status and service quality exchange on perceived organizational image and purchase intention," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 225-234, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.