Experimental choice analysis: Introduction and overview
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 23 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dambala Gelo & Steven F. Koch, 2011.
"Does One Size Fit All? Heterogeneity in the Valuation of Community Forestry Programs?,"
201121, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Gelo, Dambala & Koch, Steven F., 2012. "Does one size fit all? Heterogeneity in the valuation of community forestry programs," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 85-94.
- Dambala Gelo & Steven F. Koch, 2011. "Does One Size Fit All? Heterogeneity in the Valuation of Community Forestry Programs?," Working Papers 248, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Boxall, Peter C. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Swait, Joffre & Williams, Michael & Louviere, Jordan, 1996. "A comparison of stated preference methods for environmental valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 243-253, September.
- Veeman, Michele M. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2000. "Consumer'S Perceptions Of Environmental Risks And The Demand For Food Safety," Project Report Series 24040, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Novoselova, Tatiana A. & Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Huirne, Ruud B.M., 2006. "An integrated chain risk analysis of genetic modification in livestock production chains," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21268, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Justin Visagie & Dorrit Posel, 2011. "A reconsideration of what and who is middle class in South Africa," Working Papers 249, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Moore, Melissa & House, Lisa & Morrow, Bert, 2001. "Influence Of Brand Name And Type Of Modification On Consumer Acceptance Of Genetically Engineered Corn Chips: A Preliminary Analysis," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 4(04).
- John Loomis, 1993. "An investigation into the reliability of intended visitation behavior," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(2), pages 183-191, April.
- Kevin Boyle & Semra Özdemir, 2009. "Convergent Validity of Attribute-Based, Choice Questions in Stated-Preference Studies," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(2), pages 247-264, February.
- Novoselova, Tatiana A. & van der Lans, Ivo A.C.M. & Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Huirne, Ruud B.M., 2005. "Consumer Acceptance of GM Applications in the Pork Production Chain: A Choice Modelling Approach," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24527, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.