Migration correlation: Definition and efficient estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 29 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Merton, Robert C., 1973.
"On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates,"
684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974. "On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-70, May.
- Pamela Nickell & William Perraudin & Simone Varotto, 2001.
"Stability of ratings transitions,"
Bank of England working papers
133, Bank of England.
- Maddala,G. S., 1986. "Limited-Dependent and Qualitative Variables in Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521338257.
- Michael B. Gordy, 1998.
"A comparative anatomy of credit risk models,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1998-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christian Gourieroux & Alain Monfort, 2002. "“Equidependence in Qualitative and Duration Models with Application to Credit Risk”," Working Papers 2002-51, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Lucas, Andre & Klaassen, Pieter & Spreij, Peter & Straetmans, Stefan, 2001.
"An analytic approach to credit risk of large corporate bond and loan portfolios,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1635-1664, September.
- Lucas, André & Klaassen, Pieter & Spreij, Peter, 1999. "An analytic approach to credit risk of large corporate bond and loan portfolios," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- C. Gourieroux & A. Monfort & V. Polimenis, 2006.
"Affine Models for Credit Risk Analysis,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 4(3), pages 494-530.
- Duffie, Darrell & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1999. "Modeling Term Structures of Defaultable Bonds," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(4), pages 687-720.
- Crouhy, Michel & Galai, Dan & Mark, Robert, 2000. "A comparative analysis of current credit risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 59-117, January.
- Bangia, Anil & Diebold, Francis X. & Kronimus, Andre & Schagen, Christian & Schuermann, Til, 2002.
"Ratings migration and the business cycle, with application to credit portfolio stress testing,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 445-474, March.
- Anil Bangia & Francis X. Diebold & Til Schuermann, 2000. "Ratings Migration and the Business Cycle, With Application to Credit Portfolio Stress Testing," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-26, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas & André Monteiro, 2005.
"The Multi-State Latent Factor Intensity Model for Credit Rating Transitions,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
05-071/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 04 Jul 2005.
- Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, Andre & Monteiro, Andre, 2008. "The multi-state latent factor intensity model for credit rating transitions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 399-424, January.
- Dimitris Gavalas & Theodore Syriopoulos, 2014. "Bank Credit Risk Management and Migration Analysis; Conditioning Transition Matrices on the Stage of the Business Cycle," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 151-166, May.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Jasiak, Joann, 2006. "Multivariate Jacobi process with application to smooth transitions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 475-505.
- Dimitris Gavalas & Theodore Syriopoulos, 2014. "Bank Credit Risk Management and Rating Migration Analysis on the Business Cycle," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 122-143, March.
- Andre A. Monteiro, 2009. "The econometrics of randomly spaced financial data: a survey," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws097924, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Schechtman, Ricardo, 2013. "Default matrices: A complete measurement of banks’ consumer credit delinquency," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 460-474.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.