Deregulation of dismissal law and unjust dismissal in Korea
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Linda Dickens & Moira Hart & Michael Jones & Brian Weekes, 1984. "The British experience under a statute prohibiting unfair dismissal," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 37(4), pages 497-514, July.
- Andrea Ichino & Michele Polo & Enrico Rettore, .
"Are Judges Biased by Labor Market Conditions?,"
192, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino, 2001.
"The Economics of Employment Protection,"
IZA Discussion Papers
381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alan B. Krueger, 1989.
"The Evolution of Unjust-Dismissal Legislation in the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
3127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1991. "The evolution of unjust-dismissal legislation in the United States," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 44(4), pages 644-660, July.
- Alan Krueger, 1989. "The Evolution of Unjust-Dismissal Legislation in the United States," Working Papers 638, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Mayers, David & Thaler, Richard, 1979. "Sticky Wages and Implicit Contracts: A Transactional Approach," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(4), pages 559-74, October.
- Steven L. McShane & David C. McPhillips, 1987. "Predicting reasonable notice in Canadian wrongful dismissal cases," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 41(1), pages 108-117, October.
- Lei Delsen & Erik Poutsma, 2005. "Labour market institutions and economic performance in the Netherlands," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 169-196.
- Moreton, David R., 1998. "An open shop trade union model of wages, effort and membership," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 511-527, August.
- Danielle Venn, 2009. "Legislation, Collective Bargaining and Enforcement: Updating the OECD Employment Protection Indicators," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 89, OECD Publishing.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.