On optimal investment and subexponential claims
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hipp, Christian & Plum, Michael, 2000. "Optimal investment for insurers," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 215-228, October.
- Anna Frolova & Serguei Pergamenshchikov & Yuri Kabanov, 2002. "In the insurance business risky investments are dangerous," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 227-235.
- Gaier, Johanna & Grandits, Peter, 2002. "Ruin probabilities in the presence of regularly varying tails and optimal investment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 211-217, April.
- Jostein Paulsen, 2008. "Ruin models with investment income," Papers 0806.4125, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2008.
- Wei, Li, 2009. "Ruin probability in the presence of interest earnings and tax payments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 133-138, August.
- Henrik Hult & Filip Lindskog, 2011. "Ruin probabilities under general investments and heavy-tailed claims," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 243-265, June.
- Emms, P. & Haberman, S., 2007. "Asymptotic and numerical analysis of the optimal investment strategy for an insurer," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 113-134, January.
- Yang, Hailiang & Zhang, Lihong, 2005. "Optimal investment for insurer with jump-diffusion risk process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 615-634, December.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.