Optimal investment for insurers when the stock price follows an exponential Lévy process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sundt, Bjorn & Teugels, Jozef L., 1995. "Ruin estimates under interest force," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 7-22, April.
- Gaier, Johanna & Grandits, Peter, 2002. "Ruin probabilities in the presence of regularly varying tails and optimal investment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 211-217, April.
- Harrison, J. Michael, 1977. "Ruin problems with compounding assets," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 67-79, February.
- Hipp, Christian & Plum, Michael, 2000. "Optimal investment for insurers," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 215-228, October.
- Paulsen, Jostein, 1993. "Risk theory in a stochastic economic environment," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 327-361, June.
- Nyrhinen, Harri, 2001. "Finite and infinite time ruin probabilities in a stochastic economic environment," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 265-285, April.
- Madan, Dilip B & Seneta, Eugene, 1990. "The Variance Gamma (V.G.) Model for Share Market Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(4), pages 511-24, October.
- Anna Frolova & Serguei Pergamenshchikov & Yuri Kabanov, 2002. "In the insurance business risky investments are dangerous," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 227-235.
- Kalashnikov, Vladimir & Norberg, Ragnar, 2002. "Power tailed ruin probabilities in the presence of risky investments," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 211-228, April.
- Klüppelberg, Claudia & Kostadinova, Radostina, 2008. "Integrated insurance risk models with exponential Lévy investment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 560-577, April.
- Albrecher, Hansjoerg & Constantinescu, Corina & Thomann, Enrique, 2012. "Asymptotic results for renewal risk models with risky investments," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(11), pages 3767-3789.
- Tang, Qihe & Wang, Guojing & Yuen, Kam C., 2010. "Uniform tail asymptotics for the stochastic present value of aggregate claims in the renewal risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 362-370, April.
- Liang, Zhibin & Yuen, Kam Chuen & Guo, Junyi, 2011. "Optimal proportional reinsurance and investment in a stock market with Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 207-215, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.