Ruin probabilities under general investments and heavy-tailed claims
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Finance and Stochastics.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 60F - - - - - -
- 60H - - - - - -
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anna Frolova & Serguei Pergamenshchikov & Yuri Kabanov, 2002. "In the insurance business risky investments are dangerous," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 227-235.
- Nyrhinen, Harri, 1999. "On the ruin probabilities in a general economic environment," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 319-330, October.
- Leif Andersen & Vladimir Piterbarg, 2007. "Moment explosions in stochastic volatility models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 29-50, January.
- Hipp, Christian & Plum, Michael, 2000. "Optimal investment for insurers," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 215-228, October.
- Jostein Paulsen, 2008. "Ruin models with investment income," Papers 0806.4125, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2008.
- Gaier, Johanna & Grandits, Peter, 2002. "Ruin probabilities in the presence of regularly varying tails and optimal investment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 211-217, April.
- Kalashnikov, Vladimir & Norberg, Ragnar, 2002. "Power tailed ruin probabilities in the presence of risky investments," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 211-228, April.
- Schmidli, Hanspeter, 2005. "On optimal investment and subexponential claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 25-35, February.
- Pergamenshchikov, Serguei & Zeitouny, Omar, 2006. "Ruin probability in the presence of risky investments," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 267-278, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.