Optimal investment for insurer with jump-diffusion risk process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gaier, Johanna & Grandits, Peter, 2002. "Ruin probabilities in the presence of regularly varying tails and optimal investment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 211-217, April.
- Hojgaard, Bjarne & Taksar, Michael, 1998. "Optimal proportional reinsurance policies for diffusion models with transaction costs," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 41-51, May.
- Michael I. Taksar, 2000. "Optimal risk and dividend distribution control models for an insurance company," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 1-42, 02.
- Hipp, Christian & Plum, Michael, 2000. "Optimal investment for insurers," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 215-228, October.
- Asmussen, Soren & Taksar, Michael, 1997. "Controlled diffusion models for optimal dividend pay-out," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Wang, Guojing & Wu, Rong, 2001. "Distributions for the risk process with a stochastic return on investments," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 329-341, October.
- Schmidli, Hanspeter, 2005. "On optimal investment and subexponential claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 25-35, February.
- Hipp, Christian & Taksar, Michael, 2000. "Stochastic control for optimal new business," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 185-192, May.
- Sid Browne, 1999. "Beating a moving target: Optimal portfolio strategies for outperforming a stochastic benchmark," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 275-294.
- Browne, S., 1995. "Optimal Investment Policies for a Firm with a Random Risk Process: Exponential Utility and Minimizing the Probability of Ruin," Papers 95-08, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Paulsen, Jostein & Gjessing, Hakon K., 1997. "Optimal choice of dividend barriers for a risk process with stochastic return on investments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 215-223, October.
- Irgens, Christian & Paulsen, Jostein, 2004. "Optimal control of risk exposure, reinsurance and investments for insurance portfolios," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 21-51, August.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.