Optimal investment for an insurer with exponential utility preference
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hipp, Christian & Plum, Michael, 2000. "Optimal investment for insurers," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 215-228, October.
- Anna Frolova & Serguei Pergamenshchikov & Yuri Kabanov, 2002. "In the insurance business risky investments are dangerous," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 227-235.
- Yang, Hailiang & Zhang, Lihong, 2005. "Optimal investment for insurer with jump-diffusion risk process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 615-634, December.
- Browne, S., 1995. "Optimal Investment Policies for a Firm with a Random Risk Process: Exponential Utility and Minimizing the Probability of Ruin," Papers 95-08, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Begoña Fernández & Daniel Hernández-Hernández & Ana Meda & Patricia Saavedra, 2008. "An optimal investment strategy with maximal risk aversion and its ruin probability," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 159-179, August.
- Zhou, Qing, 2009. "Optimal investment for an insurer in the Lévy market: The martingale approach," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(14), pages 1602-1607, July.
- Yi, Bo & Li, Zhongfei & Viens, Frederi G. & Zeng, Yan, 2013. "Robust optimal control for an insurer with reinsurance and investment under Heston’s stochastic volatility model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 601-614.
- Łukasz Delong & Russell Gerrard, 2007. "Mean-variance portfolio selection for a non-life insurance company," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 339-367, October.
- Li, Zhongfei & Zeng, Yan & Lai, Yongzeng, 2012. "Optimal time-consistent investment and reinsurance strategies for insurers under Heston’s SV model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 191-203.
- Lim, Andrew E.B. & Wong, Bernard, 2010. "A benchmarking approach to optimal asset allocation for insurers and pension funds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 317-327, April.
- Gu, Ailing & Guo, Xianping & Li, Zhongfei & Zeng, Yan, 2012. "Optimal control of excess-of-loss reinsurance and investment for insurers under a CEV model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 674-684.
- Badaoui, Mohamed & Fernández, Begoña, 2013. "An optimal investment strategy with maximal risk aversion and its ruin probability in the presence of stochastic volatility on investments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-13.
- Zhao, Hui & Rong, Ximin & Zhao, Yonggan, 2013. "Optimal excess-of-loss reinsurance and investment problem for an insurer with jump–diffusion risk process under the Heston model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 504-514.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.