Optimal investment for an insurer with exponential utility preference
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yang, Hailiang & Zhang, Lihong, 2005. "Optimal investment for insurer with jump-diffusion risk process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 615-634, December.
- Freddy Delbaen & Peter Grandits & Thorsten Rheinländer & Dominick Samperi & Martin Schweizer & Christophe Stricker, 2002. "Exponential Hedging and Entropic Penalties," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 99-123.
- Hipp, Christian & Plum, Michael, 2000. "Optimal investment for insurers," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 215-228, October.
- Browne, S., 1995. "Optimal Investment Policies for a Firm with a Random Risk Process: Exponential Utility and Minimizing the Probability of Ruin," Papers 95-08, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Anna Frolova & Serguei Pergamenshchikov & Yuri Kabanov, 2002. "In the insurance business risky investments are dangerous," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 227-235.
- Yi, Bo & Li, Zhongfei & Viens, Frederi G. & Zeng, Yan, 2013. "Robust optimal control for an insurer with reinsurance and investment under Heston’s stochastic volatility model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 601-614.
- Lim, Andrew E.B. & Wong, Bernard, 2010. "A benchmarking approach to optimal asset allocation for insurers and pension funds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 317-327, April.
- Begoña Fernández & Daniel Hernández-Hernández & Ana Meda & Patricia Saavedra, 2008. "An optimal investment strategy with maximal risk aversion and its ruin probability," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 159-179, August.
- Zhou, Qing, 2009. "Optimal investment for an insurer in the Lévy market: The martingale approach," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(14), pages 1602-1607, July.
- Łukasz Delong & Russell Gerrard, 2007. "Mean-variance portfolio selection for a non-life insurance company," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 339-367, October.
- Zhao, Hui & Rong, Ximin & Zhao, Yonggan, 2013. "Optimal excess-of-loss reinsurance and investment problem for an insurer with jump–diffusion risk process under the Heston model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 504-514.
- Li, Zhongfei & Zeng, Yan & Lai, Yongzeng, 2012. "Optimal time-consistent investment and reinsurance strategies for insurers under Heston’s SV model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 191-203.
- Gu, Ailing & Guo, Xianping & Li, Zhongfei & Zeng, Yan, 2012. "Optimal control of excess-of-loss reinsurance and investment for insurers under a CEV model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 674-684.
- Badaoui, Mohamed & Fernández, Begoña, 2013. "An optimal investment strategy with maximal risk aversion and its ruin probability in the presence of stochastic volatility on investments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-13.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.