The strategic choice of union-oligopoly bargaining agenda
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 17 (1999)
Issue (Month): 7 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paz Espinosa, Maria & Rhee, Changyong, 1989. "Efficient Wage Bargaining as a Repeated Game," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 104(3), pages 565-88, August.
- Bughin, J., 1995. "Contractual union-firm agreements and the theory of the firm under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 409-415, December.
- Veugelers, Reinhilde, 1989. "Wage premia, price-cost margins and bargaining power in Belgian manufacturing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 169-180, January.
- Dobson, Paul W., 1994. "Multifirm unions and the incentive to adopt pattern bargaining in oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Bughin, Jacques & Vannini, Stefano, 1995. "Strategic direct investment under unionized oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 127-145, March.
- Christofides, Louis N., 1990.
"Non-nested tests of efficient bargain and labour demand models,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 91-96, January.
- Christofides, L.N., 1989. "Non-Nested Tests Of Efficient Bargain And Labour Demand Models," Working Papers 1989-7, University of Guelph, Department of Economics.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Dolado, Juan J. & Padilla, Atilano Jorge, 1994.
"Wage Bargaining in Industries with Market Power,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Martin, Christopher, 1992. "Margins, concentration, unions and the business cycle : Theory and evidence for Britain," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 611-632, December.
- Dowrick, Steve, 1990. "The relative profitability of Nash bargaining on the labour demand curve or the contract curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 121-125, June.
- Bughin, Jacques, 1996. "Trade Unions and Firms' Product Market Power," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 289-307, September.
- Fung, K. C., 1989. "Unemployment, profit-sharing and Japan's economic success," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 783-796, April.
- Conyon, M & Machin, Stephen, 1991. "The Determination of Profit Margins in UK Manufacturing," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 569-82, June.
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Straume, Odd Rune & Sorgard, Lars, 2005. "Downstream merger with upstream market power," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 717-743, April.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Straume, Odd Rune & SÃ¸rgard, Lars, 2000.
"Merger Profitability in Unionized Oligopoly,"
University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series
qt9736w3k9, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Lommerud, K.E. & Straume, O.R. & Sorgard, L., 2000. "Merger Profitability in Unionized Oligopoly," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1000, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sørgard, Lars & Straume, Odd Rune, 2001. "Merger Profitability in Unionized Oligopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 2738, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lommerud, K.E. & Straume, O.R. & Sorgard, L., 2000. "Merger Profitability in Unionized Oligopoly," Papers 9/00, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- repec:fth:calaec:10-00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Odd Rune Straume & Lars Sørgard, 2002.
"Downstream Merger with Oligopolistic Input Suppliers,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
733, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Straume, Odd Rune & Sørgard, Lars, 2002. "Downstream merger with oligopolistic input suppliers," Discussion Papers, various Research Units FS IV 01-22, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Chica Páez, Yolanda & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2005. "Union Formation and Bargaining Rules in the Labor Market," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-07, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Naylor, Robin, 2002. "The Effects Of Entry In Bilateral Oligopoly," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 638, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Straume, Odd Rune, 2004.
"Bilateral monopolies and location choice,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 275-288, May.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2008. "Union-Oligopoly Bargaining and Entry Deterrence:A Reassessment of Limit Pricing," Working Papers id:1375, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.