Reputations in the adoption of a new technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 10 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chrysovalantou Milliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2009.
"Timing of Technology Adoption and Product Market Competition,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2686, CESifo Group Munich.
- Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2011. "Timing of technology adoption and product market competition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 513-523, September.
- Gotz, Georg, 2000. "Strategic timing of adoption of new technologies under uncertainty: A note," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 369-379, February.
- Thomas, Louis A., 1999. "Adoption order of new technologies in evolving markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 453-482, April.
- Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew, 2013. "Innovation in a generalized timing game," Working Papers 2013-16, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Huisman, K.J.M. & Kort, P.M., 2003.
"Strategic investment in technological innovations,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-90069, Tilburg University.
- Rahman, Atiqur & Loulou, Richard, 2001. "Technology acquisition with technological progress: effects of expectations, rivalry and uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 159-185, February.
- Maria Alipranti & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2012. "The speed of technological adoption under price competition: two-tier vs. one-tier industries," Working Papers 1307, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 08 May 2013.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C., 2000. "Second-mover advantages in the strategic adoption of new technology under uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 315-338, February.
- Chung, Kun-Jen & Tsou, Ching-Shih, 1998. "Analysis and algorithm for the optimal investment times of new manufacturing technologies in a duopoly," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 632-645, September.
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Mariotti, Thomas, 2012. "Potential competition in preemption games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 53-66.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.