Strategic timing of adoption of new technologies under uncertainty: A note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 18 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hendricks, Kenneth, 1992. "Reputations in the adoption of a new technology," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 663-677, December.
- Georg Götz, 1999.
"Monopolistic Competition and the Diffusion of New Technology,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 30(4), pages 679-693, Winter.
- Georg GÖTZ, 1996. "Monopolistic Competition and the Diffusion of New Technology," Vienna Economics Papers vie9610, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F., .
"On the Diffusion of New Technology: A Game Theoretic Approach,"
312, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F, 1981. "On the Diffusion of New Technology: A Game Theoretic Approach," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 395-405, July.
- Stenbacka, Rune & Tombak, Mihkel M., 1994. "Strategic timing of adoption of new technologies under uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 387-411, September.
- Elisabetta Ottoz, 2005. "Technological spillover and the time distribution of licenses," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(15), pages 1-10.
- Huisman, K.J.M. & Kort, P.M., 1998.
"Strategic Investment in Technological Innovations,"
1998-114, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bárcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Olaizola, Norma, 2008.
"Choice of flexible production technologies under strategic delegation,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 395-414, August.
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Olaizola Ortega, María Norma, 2004. "Choice of Flexible Production Technologies Under Strategic Delegation," IKERLANAK 2004-13, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Huisman, K.J.M. & Kort, P.M., 2000.
"Strategic Technology Adoptation Taking into Account Future Technological Improvements: A Real Options Approach,"
2000-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huisman, Kuno J. M. & Kort, Peter M., 2004. "Strategic technology adoption taking into account future technological improvements: A real options approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(3), pages 705-728, December.
- Huisman, K.J.M. & Kort, P.M., 2004. "Strategic technology adoption taking into account future technological improvements: A real options approach," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-140879, Tilburg University.
- Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2011.
"Timing of technology adoption and product market competition,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 513-523, September.
- Chrysovalantou Milliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2009. "Timing of Technology Adoption and Product Market Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 2686, CESifo Group Munich.
- Emin M. Dinlersoz & Pedro Pereira, 2006.
"On the Diffusion of Electronic Commerce,"
13, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Asma Raies, 2004. "Innovation, learning and productivity improvement in developing countries : a dynamic model of technological adoption and industry evolution," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04112, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2005:i:15:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Soest, Daan P., 2005. "The impact of environmental policy instruments on the timing of adoption of energy-saving technologies," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 235-247, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.