Optimal bundling strategy for digital information goods: network delivery of articles and subscriptions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Information Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 11 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Liebowitz, S J, 1985. "Copying and Indirect Appropriability: Photocopying of Journals," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(5), pages 945-57, October.
- Besen, Stanley M & Kirby, Sheila Nataraj, 1989. "Private Copying, Appropriability, and Optimal Copying Royalties," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages 255-80, October.
- Ward Hanson & R. Kipp Martin, 1990. "Optimal Bundle Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 155-174, February.
- Michael D. Whinston, 1989.
"Tying, Foreclosure, and Exclusion,"
NBER Working Papers
2995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yannis Bakos & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1997.
"Bundling Information Goods: Pricing, Profits and Efficiency,"
Working Paper Series
199, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Yannis Bakos & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999. "Bundling Information Goods: Pricing, Profits, and Efficiency," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(12), pages 1613-1630, December.
- Carbajo, Jose & de Meza, David & Seidmann, Daniel J, 1990. "A Strategic Motivation for Commodity Bundling," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 283-98, March.
- Chae, Suchan, 1992. "Bundling subscription TV channels : A case of natural bundling," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 213-230, June.
- McAfee, R Preston & McMillan, John & Whinston, Michael D, 1989. "Multiproduct Monopoly, Commodity Bundling, and Correlation of Values," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 104(2), pages 371-83, May.
- Adams, William James & Yellen, Janet L, 1976. "Commodity Bundling and the Burden of Monopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 475-98, August.
- Ordover, Janusz A & Willig, Robert D, 1978. "On the Optimal Provision of Journals qua Sometimes Shared Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 324-38, June.
- Jungsuk Oh, Christopher & Chang, Suk-Gwon, 2000. "Incentives for strategic vertical alliances in online information product markets," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 155-180, June.
- Arun Sundararajan, 2003. "Nonlinear pricing of information goods," Industrial Organization 0307003, EconWPA.
- B. P. S. Murthi & Sumit Sarkar, 2003. "The Role of the Mangement Sciences in Research on Personalization," Review of Marketing Science Working Papers 2-2-1025, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Consoli, Davide, 2005. "Technological cooperation and product substitution in UK retail banking: the case of customer services," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 199-215, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2004:i:10:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- J.A. La Poutre & D.J.A. Somefun, 2003. "Bundling and Pricing for Information Brokerage: Customer Satisfaction as a Means to Profit Optimization," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 100, Society for Computational Economics.
- Li, Minqiang & Feng, Haiyang & Chen, Fuzan & Kou, Jisong, 2013. "Numerical investigation on mixed bundling and pricing of information products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 560-571.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.