Technological cooperation and product substitution in UK retail banking: the case of customer services
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Information Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 17 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlsson, Bo, 1989. "Flexibility and the theory of the firm," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 179-203, June.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1994. "Localized technological change and the evolution of standards as economic institutions," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 195-216, December.
- Novo-Peteiro, Jose A., 2000. "New technologies, information reusability and diversification: A simple model of a banking firm," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 69-88, March.
- Goering, Patricia A., 1986. "Learning, quality and prices," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 23-47.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2001. "The Microeconomics of Technological Systems," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199245536, September.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1981.
"Output Fluctuations and Gradual Price Adjustment,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 493-530, June.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2003. "The digital divide: understanding the economics of new information and communication technology in the global economy," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 173-199, June.
- Chuang, John Chung-I & Sirbu, Marvin A., 1999. "Optimal bundling strategy for digital information goods: network delivery of articles and subscriptions," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 147-176, July.
- Earl, Peter E., 1998. "Information, coordination and macroeconomics," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 331-342, September.
- J.S. Metcalfe, 2001. "special issue: Consumption, preferences, and the evolutionary agenda," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 37-58.
- Pollak, Robert A, 1970. "Habit Formation and Dynamic Demand Functions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(4), pages 745-63, Part I Ju.
- John Stanley Metcalfe, 2003. "Industrial Growth and the Theory of Retardation. Precursors of an Adaptive Evolutionary Theory of EconomicChange," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(2), pages 407-431.
- Goering, Patricia A, 1985. " Effects of Product Trial on Consumer Expectations, Demand, and Prices," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 74-82, June.
- Davide Consoli, 2005. "Cash and the Counter: Capabilities and Preferences in the Demand for Banking Technologies," Industrial Organization 0511001, EconWPA.
- Davide Consoli, 2005. "Changing boundaries and structure of a technological system: lessons from UK retail banking," Industrial Organization 0506006, EconWPA.
- Davide Consoli, 2005. "Cash and the Counter: Capabilities and Preferences in the Demand for Banking Technologies," Development and Comp Systems 0511010, EconWPA.
- Consoli, Davide, 2005. "The dynamics of technological change in UK retail banking services: An evolutionary perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 461-480, May.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2005. "The Governance Of Localized Knowledge: An Information Economics Approach For The Economics Of Knowledge," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200502, University of Turin.
- Cecere, Grazia, 2012. "Creative and adaptive responses in technological change," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60396, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.