The Organization of Consumption
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Connecticut, Department of Economics in its series Working papers with number 1996-07.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: Mar 1996
Date of revision:
Publication status: published in Marina Bianchi, ed., The Active Consumer. London: Routledge
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Connecticut 341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063 Storrs, CT 06269-1063
Phone: (860) 486-4889
Fax: (860) 486-4463
Web page: http://www.econ.uconn.edu/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Consoli, 2003. "The evolution of retail banking services in United Kingdom: a retrospective analysis," Industrial Organization 0310002, EconWPA.
- Mauro Caminati, 2004. "Variety, Consumption and Growth," Department of Economics University of Siena 431, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Consoli Davide & Patrucco Pier Paolo, 2004.
"Production of collective knowledge: some evidence from european metropolitan areas,"
Dipartimento di Economia "S. Cognetti de Martiis" LEI & BRICK - Laboratorio di economia dell'innovazione "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio Carlo
200402, University of Turin.
- Patrucco Pier Paolo, 2004. "Production of collective knowledge: some evidence from european metropolitan areas," Dipartimento di Economia "S. Cognetti de Martiis" LEI & BRICK - Laboratorio di economia dell'innovazione "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio Carlo 200401, University of Turin.
- Davide Consoli, 2005. "Cash and the Counter: Capabilities and Preferences in the Demand for Banking Technologies," Development and Comp Systems 0511010, EconWPA.
- Davide Consoli, 2005. "Cash and the Counter: Capabilities and Preferences in the Demand for Banking Technologies," Industrial Organization 0511001, EconWPA.
- Nicolai J. Foss, . "Influencing Beliefs: A Crucial Capability for Value Creation in the Network," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2001-7, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Consoli, Davide, 2005. "The dynamics of technological change in UK retail banking services: An evolutionary perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 461-480, May.
- Consoli, Davide, 2005. "Technological cooperation and product substitution in UK retail banking: the case of customer services," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 199-215, March.
- Marina Bianchi, 1997. "Collecting as a Paradigm of Consumption," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 275-289, December.
- Nelson, Richard & Consoli, Davide, 2010.
"An Evolutionary Theory of Household Consumption Behavior,"
20197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Nelson & Davide Consoli, 2010. "An evolutionary theory of household consumption behavior," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(5), pages 665-687, October.
- P.N SubbaNarasimha, 2001. "Strategy in turbulent environments: the role of dynamic competence," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4-5), pages 201-212.
- Andreas Chai, 2012. "Consumer Specialization and the Demand for Novelty: a Reconsideration of the Links and Implications for Studying Fashion Cycles in Tourism," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 232(6), pages 678-701, November.
- Paul L. Robertson & Tony F. Yu, 2001. "Firm strategy, innovation and consumer demand: a market process approach," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4-5), pages 183-199.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kasey Kniffin).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.