Two-part access pricing and imperfect competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Information Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 10 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nicholas Economides, 1995.
"The Economics of Networks,"
94-24, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics, revised Sep 1995.
- Nicholas Economides, 1997. "The Economics of Networks," Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 1(0), December.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1996. "The economics of networks," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 673-699, October.
- Armstrong, Mark & Doyle, Chris & Vickers, John, 1996.
"The Access Pricing Problem: A Synthesis,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 131-50, June.
- Armstrong, M. & Doyle, C. & Vickers, J., 1995. "The access pricing problem: a synthesis," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9532, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1992.
"Access Pricing and Competition,"
IDEI Working Papers
19, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- J-J. Laffont & J. Tirole, 1994. "Access Pricing and Competition," Working papers 95-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1994. "Access Pricing and Competition," Working papers 94-31, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Vickers, John, 1995. "Competition and Regulation in Vertically Related Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1992.
"Regulation by Duopoly,"
IDEI Working Papers
20, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Armstrong, M. & Vickers, J., 1992.
"Price Discrimination, Competition and Regulation,"
Economics Series Working Papers
99140, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Panzar, J. C. & Sibley, D. S., 1989. "Optimal two-part tariffs for inputs : The case of imperfect competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 237-249, November.
- DeGraba, Patrick, 1990. "Input Market Price Discrimination and the Choice of Technology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1246-53, December.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira & João Vareda, 2008.
"Can Two-Part Tariffs Promote Efficient Investment on Next Generation Networks?,"
34, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Brito, Duarte & Pereira, Pedro & Vareda, João, 2010. "Can two-part tariffs promote efficient investment on next generation networks?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 323-333, May.
- Steffen Hoernig & Ingo Vogelsang, 2012. "The Ambivalence of Two-Part Tariffs for Bottleneck Access," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp568, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Vareda, João, 2010. "Access regulation under asymmetric information about the entrant's efficiency," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 192-199, May.
- João Vareda, 2011. "Quality upgrades and bypass under mandatory access," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 177-197, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.