A Noncooperative Analysis of Hotelling's Location Game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ishida, Junichiro & Matsushima, Noriaki, 2004. "A noncooperative analysis of a circular city model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 575-589, September.
- Jula Octavian & Dumitrean Crinuta Nicoleta, 2010. "Investment In Human Capital - An Investment In Future," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 270-276, December.
- Hideo Konishi, 1999.
"Concentration of Competing Retail Stores,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics
447, Boston College Department of Economics.
- KrÃ³l, MichaÅ‚, 2012.
"Product differentiation decisions under ambiguous consumer demand and pessimistic expectations,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 593-604.
- Michal KrÃ³l, 2011. "Product differentiation decisions under ambiguous consumer demand and pessimistic expectations," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 1103, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Pierre Fleckinger & Thierry Lafay, 2003. "Horizontal differentiation and price competition with sequential entry," Working Papers hal-00243021, HAL.
- Hummel, Patrick, 2010. "On the nature of equilibria in a Downsian model with candidate valence," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 425-445, November.
- GaÃ«tan Fournier & Marco Scarsini, 2014.
"Hotelling Games on Networks: Efficiency of Equilibria,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
14033, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- GaÃ«tan Fournier & Marco Scarsini, 2014. "Hotelling Games on Networks: Efficiency of Equilibria," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00983085, HAL.
- Meza, Sergio & Tombak, Mihkel, 2009. "Endogenous location leadership," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 687-707, November.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2009. "Cost differentials and mixed strategy equilibria in a Hotelling model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 215-234, March.
- V. Bhaskar & Andrews KY16 9AL UK, 1996.
"The Competitive Effects of Price-Floors,"
Industrial Organization, EconWPA
- Pierre Fleckinger & Thierry Lafay, 2006.
"Concurrence en catalogue dans le duopole d'Hotelling,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Pierre Fleckinger & Thierry Lafay, 2006. "Concurrence en catalogue dans le duopole d'Hotelling," Revue Ã©conomique, Presses de Sciences-Po, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(3), pages 573-581.
- Annika Herr, 2011.
"Quality and Welfare in a Mixed Duopoly with Regulated Prices: The Case of a Public and a Private Hospital,"
German Economic Review, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik,
Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, vol. 12(4), pages 422-437, November.
- Herr, Annika, 2010. "Quality and welfare in a mixed duopoly with regulated prices: The case of a public and a private hospital," DICE Discussion Papers 07, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Kieron Meagher & Arghya Ghosh, 2004. "Political Economy of Infrastructure Investment: A Spatial Approach," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 561, Econometric Society.
- Herr, Annika, 2009. "Product differentiation and welfare in a mixed duopoly with regulated prices: the case of a public and a private hospital," IWQW Discussion Paper Series 08/2009, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Institut für Wirtschaftspolitik und Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung (IWQW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.