Diverging incentives for afforestation from carbon sequestration: an economic analysis of the EU afforestation program in the south of Italy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Forest Policy and Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (2004)
Issue (Month): 6 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. Cornelis Kooten, 2000. "Economic Dynamics of Tree Planting for Carbon Uptake on Marginal Agricultural Lands," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 48(1), pages 51-65, 03.
- S De Cara & P-A Jayet, 2000. "Emissions of greenhouse gases from agriculture: the heterogeneity of abatement costs in France," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 281-303, September.
- Lind, Robert C., 1990. "Reassessing the government's discount rate policy in light of new theory and data in a world economy with a high degree of capital mobility," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages S8-S28, March.
- Roger Sedjo & Joe Wisniewski & Alaric Sample & John Kinsman, 1995. "The economics of managing carbon via forestry: Assessment of existing studies," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(2), pages 139-165, September.
- Jotzo, Frank & Michaelowa, Axel, 2001. "Estimating the CDM market under the Bonn Agreement," HWWA Discussion Papers 145, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Hartman, Richard, 1976. "The Harvesting Decision When a Standing Forest Has Value," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(1), pages 52-58, March.
- Tassone, Valentina C. & Wesseler, Justus & Nesci, Francesco S., 2006. "Reply to the comment by Thorsen et al. on "Diverging incentives for afforestation from carbon sequestration: An economic analysis of the EU afforestation program in the south of Italy"," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 109-112, November.
- Carlo Giupponi & Francesco Bosello & Andrea Povellato, 2007. "A Review of Recent Studies on Cost Effectiveness of GHG Mitigation Measures in the European Agro-Forestry Sector," Working Papers 2007.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Moons, Ellen & Rousseau, Sandra, 2007.
"Policy options for afforestation in Flanders,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 194-203, October.
- Im, Eun Ho & Adams, Darius M. & Latta, Gregory S., 2007. "Potential impacts of carbon taxes on carbon flux in western Oregon private forests," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(8), pages 1006-1017, May.
- Charles, Michael B. & Ryan, Rachel & Oloruntoba, Richard & Heidt, Tania von der & Ryan, Neal, 2009. "The EU-Africa Energy Partnership: Towards a mutually beneficial renewable transport energy alliance?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5546-5556, December.
- Couture, Stéphane & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2011.
"Forest management under fire risk when forest carbon sequestration has value,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2002-2011, September.
- Couture, Stéphane & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2009. "Forest Management under Fire Risk when Forest Carbon Sequestration Has Value," TSE Working Papers 09-005, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- StÃ©phane Couture & Arnaud Reynaud, 2009. "Forest Management Under Fire Risk When Forest Carbon Sequestration Has Value," LERNA Working Papers 09.09.285, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Renan Ulrich Goetz & Natali Hritonenko & Ruben Mur & Àngels Xabadia & Yuri Yatsenko, 2008. "Climate Change and the Cost of Carbon Sequestration: The Case of Forest Management," Working Papers 329, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Rahim, Afaf H. & van Ierland, Ekko C. & Wesseler, Justus, 2007. "Economic incentives for abandoning or expanding gum arabic production in Sudan," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 36-47, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.