Economic lessons from control efforts for an invasive species: Miconia calvescens in Hawaii
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Forest Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carrasco, Luis Roman & MacLeod, Alan & Knight, John D. & Baker, Richard & Mumford, John D., 2009. "Optimal Control of Spreading Biological Invasions: For How Long Should We Apply the Brake?," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 50940, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Lee, Donna J. & Adams, Damian C. & Kim, C.S., 2009. "Managing invasive plants on public conservation forestlands: Application of a bio-economic model," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 237-243, July.
- Sims, Charles & Finnoff, David, 2013. "When is a “wait and see” approach to invasive species justified?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 235-255.
- Carrasco, L.R. & Mumford, J.D. & MacLeod, A. & Knight, J.D. & Baker, R.H.A., 2010. "Comprehensive bioeconomic modelling of multiple harmful non-indigenous species," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1303-1312, April.
- Kimberly Burnett & Sittidaj Pongkijvorasin & James Roumasset, 2012. "Species Invasion as Catastrophe: The Case of the Brown Tree Snake," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(2), pages 241-254, February.
- Kaiser, Brooks A. & Burnett, Kimberly M., 2010.
"Spatial economic analysis of early detection and rapid response strategies for an invasive species,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 566-585, November.
- Brooks Kaiser & Kimberly Burnett, 2010. "Spatial Economic Analysis of Early Detection and Rapid Response Strategies for an Invasive Species," Working Papers 2010-05, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.