To believe or not to believe1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Markets.
Volume (Year): 2 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/finmar
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronen, Joshua & Yaari, Varda (Lewinstein), 2001. "Incentives for voluntary disclosure," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 309-357, October.
- Ronen, Joshua & Yaari, Varda (Lewinstein), 2002. "Incentives for voluntary disclosure," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 349-390, July.
- Gideon Saar, 1999. "Price Impact Asymmetry of Block Trades: An Institutional Trading," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-030, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Barton, Jan & Mercer, Molly, 2005. "To blame or not to blame: Analysts' reactions to external explanations for poor financial performance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 509-533, September.
- Jordi Caballe, 1991. "Expectativas racionales, competencia perfecta y comportamiento estratégico en los mercados financieros," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 15(1), pages 3-34, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.