Total-factor energy efficiency of regions in Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geller, Howard & Harrington, Philip & Rosenfeld, Arthur H. & Tanishima, Satoshi & Unander, Fridtjof, 2006. "Polices for increasing energy efficiency: Thirty years of experience in OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 556-573, March.
- Hu, Jin-Li & Wang, Shih-Chuan, 2006. "Total-factor energy efficiency of regions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3206-3217, November.
- Patterson, Murray G, 1996. "What is energy efficiency? : Concepts, indicators and methodological issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 377-390, May.
- Boyd, Gale A. & Pang, Joseph X., 2000. "Estimating the linkage between energy efficiency and productivity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 289-296, May.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika, 2001. "Slack-adjusted DEA for time series analysis: Performance measurement of Japanese electric power generation industry in 1984-1993," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 232-259, January.
- Zofio, Jose L. & Prieto, Angel M., 2001. "Environmental efficiency and regulatory standards: the case of CO2 emissions from OECD industries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 63-83, January.
- Hu, Jin-Li & Kao, Chih-Hung, 2007. "Efficient energy-saving targets for APEC economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 373-382, January.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Renshaw, Edward F., 1981. "Energy efficiency and the slump in labour productivity in the USA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 36-42, January.
- Chien, Taichen & Hu, Jin-Li, 2007. "Renewable energy and macroeconomic efficiency of OECD and non-OECD economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3606-3615, July.
- Zhang, Xing-Ping & Cheng, Xiao-Mei & Yuan, Jia-Hai & Gao, Xiao-Jun, 2011. "Total-factor energy efficiency in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 644-650, February.
- Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li, 2009. "Total-factor energy productivity growth of regions in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3941-3950, October.
- Chang, Tzu-Pu & Hu, Jin-Li, 2010. "Total-factor energy productivity growth, technical progress, and efficiency change: An empirical study of China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(10), pages 3262-3270, October.
- Sözen, Adnan & Alp, Ihsan & Özdemir, Adnan, 2010. "Assessment of operational and environmental performance of the thermal power plants in Turkey by using data envelopment analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6194-6203, October.
- Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2012. "Analyzing the Greek renewable energy sector: A Data Envelopment Analysis approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2884-2893.
- Lim, Seong-Rin & Schoenung, Julie M., 2011. "Measurement and analysis of product energy efficiency to assist energy star criteria development: An example for desktop computers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8003-8010.
- Shi, Guang-Ming & Bi, Jun & Wang, Jin-Nan, 2010. "Chinese regional industrial energy efficiency evaluation based on a DEA model of fixing non-energy inputs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6172-6179, October.
- Wang, Qunwei & Zhao, Zengyao & Zhou, Peng & Zhou, Dequn, 2013. "Energy efficiency and production technology heterogeneity in China: A meta-frontier DEA approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 283-289.
- Yeh, Tsai-lien & Chen, Tser-yieth & Lai, Pei-ying, 2010. "A comparative study of energy utilization efficiency between Taiwan and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2386-2394, May.
- Wang, Ke & Wei, Yi-Ming & Zhang, Xian, 2013. "Energy and emissions efficiency patterns of Chinese regions: A multi-directional efficiency analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 105-116.
- Satoshi Honma & Jin-Li Hu, 2011. "Industry-level Total-factor Energy Efficiency in Developed Countries," Discussion Papers 51, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "A nonparametric analysis of the Greek renewable energy sector," MPRA Paper 30467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hu, Jin-Li & Lio, Mon-Chi & Yeh, Fang-Yu & Lin, Cheng-Hsun, 2011. "Environment-adjusted regional energy efficiency in Taiwan," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(8), pages 2893-2899, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.