Behavioural responses to photovoltaic systems in the UK domestic sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wustenhagen, Rolf & Markard, Jochen & Truffer, Bernhard, 2003. "Diffusion of green power products in Switzerland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 621-632, June.
- Faiers, Adam & Neame, Charles, 2006. "Consumer attitudes towards domestic solar power systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1797-1806, September.
- Shove, Elizabeth, 1998. "Gaps, barriers and conceptual chasms: theories of technology transfer and energy in buildings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(15), pages 1105-1112, December.
- Hughes, Larry & Bell, Jeff, 2006. "Compensating customer-generators: a taxonomy describing methods of compensating customer-generators for electricity supplied to the grid," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1532-1539, September.
- Kempton, Willett & Layne, Linda L., 1994. "The consumer's energy analysis environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 857-866, October.
- Labay, Duncan G & Kinnear, Thomas C, 1981. " Exploring the Consumer Decision Process in the Adoption of Solar Energy Systems," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(3), pages 271-78, December.
- Jager, Wander, 2006. "Stimulating the diffusion of photovoltaic systems: A behavioural perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1935-1943, September.
- Keirstead, James, 2007. "The UK domestic photovoltaics industry and the role of central government," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2268-2280, April.
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 173-184, February.
- Islam, Towhidul, 2014. "Household level innovation diffusion model of photo-voltaic (PV) solar cells from stated preference data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 340-350.
- Keirstead, James, 2008. "What changes, if any, would increased levels of low-carbon decentralised energy have on the built environment?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4518-4521, December.
- Walker, Gordon, 2008. "Decentralised systems and fuel poverty: Are there any links or risks?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4514-4517, December.
- Leenheer, Jorna & de Nooij, Michiel & Sheikh, Omer, 2011. "Own power: Motives of having electricity without the energy company," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5621-5629, September.
- White, Lee V. & Lloyd, Bob & Wakes, Sarah J., 2013. "Are Feed-in Tariffs suitable for promoting solar PV in New Zealand cities?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 167-178.
- McManus, A. & Gaterell, M.R. & Coates, L.E., 2010. "The potential of the Code for Sustainable Homes to deliver genuine 'sustainable energy' in the UK social housing sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 2013-2019, April.
- Watson, Jim & Sauter, Raphael & Bahaj, Bakr & James, Patrick & Myers, Luke & Wing, Robert, 2008. "Domestic micro-generation: Economic, regulatory and policy issues for the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3085-3096, August.
- Takanori Ida & Kayo Murakami & Makoto Tanaka, 2012. "Keys to Smart Home Diffusion: A Stated Preference Analysis of Smart Meters, Photovoltaic Generation, and Electric/Hybrid Vehicles," Discussion papers e-11-011, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Geelen, Daphne & Reinders, Angèle & Keyson, David, 2013. "Empowering the end-user in smart grids: Recommendations for the design of products and services," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 151-161.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.