Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul L. Joskow, 2001.
"California's Electricity Crisis,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 365-388.
- M. L. Weitzman, 1973.
"Prices vs. Quantities,"
106, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Helm, Dieter & Jenkinson, Tim, 1997. "The Assessment: Introducing Competition into Regulated Industries," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-14, Spring.
- Ivan Diaz-Rainey & Mathias Siems & John K. Ashton, 2011. "The financial regulation of energy and environmental markets," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 355-369, November.
- Florian Kern, 2012. "The discursive politics of governing transitions towards sustainability: the UK Carbon Trust," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1/2), pages 90-106.
- Ochoa, Patricia & van Ackere, Ann, 2009. "Policy changes and the dynamics of capacity expansion in the Swiss electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1983-1998, May.
- Javed Anwar, 2010. "An Analysis of Energy Security Using the Partial Equilibrium Model: The Case of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 925â940.
- Kalyuzhnova, Yelena, 2005. "The EU and the Caspian Sea region: An energy partnership?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 59-76, March.
- Abada, Ibrahim & Massol, Olivier, 2011.
"Security of supply and retail competition in the European gas market.: Some model-based insights,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4077-4088, July.
- Abada, I. & Massol, O., 2011. "Security of supply and retail competition in the European gas market: Some model-based insights," Working Papers 11/04, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Keirstead, James, 2007. "Behavioural responses to photovoltaic systems in the UK domestic sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4128-4141, August.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & Gaudenz Assenza, 2007. "Barriers and drivers to energy efficiency? A New taxonomical approach," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-003, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Keirstead, James, 2007. "The UK domestic photovoltaics industry and the role of central government," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2268-2280, April.
- Keirstead, James, 2006. "Evaluating the applicability of integrated domestic energy consumption frameworks in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3065-3077, November.
- Ahlroth, Sofia & Hojer, Mattias, 2007. "Sustainable energy prices and growth: Comparing macroeconomic and backcasting scenarios," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 722-731, September.
- Onno Kuik, 2003. "Climate Change Policies, Energy Security and Carbon Dependency Trade-offs for the European Union in the Longer Term," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 221-242, September.
- Costantini, Valeria & Gracceva, Francesco & Markandya, Anil & Vicini, Giorgio, 2007.
"Security of energy supply: Comparing scenarios from a European perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 210-226, January.
- Giorgio Vicini & Francesco Gracceva & Anil Markandya & Valeria Costantini, 2005. "Security of Energy Supply: Comparing Scenarios From a European Perspective," Working Papers 2005.89, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Schenk, Niels J. & Moll, Henri C. & Schoot Uiterkamp, Anton J.M., 2007. "Meso-level analysis, the missing link in energy strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1505-1516, March.
- Rutherford, J.P. & Scharpf, E.W. & Carrington, C.G., 2007. "Linking consumer energy efficiency with security of supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 3025-3035, May.
- Correlje, Aad & van der Linde, Coby, 2006. "Energy supply security and geopolitics: A European perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 532-543, March.
- Stirling, Andy, 2010. "Multicriteria diversity analysis: A novel heuristic framework for appraising energy portfolios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1622-1634, April.
- Vivoda, Vlado, 2009. "Diversification of oil import sources and energy security: A key strategy or an elusive objective?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4615-4623, November.
- Bazilian, Morgan & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Blyth, Will & MacGill, Iain & Howells, Mark, 2011. "Interactions between energy security and climate change: A focus on developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3750-3756, June.
- Dirk Rübbelke & Stefan Vögele, 2013. "Short-term distributional consequences of climate change impacts on the power sector: who gains and who loses?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 191-206, January.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Gracceva, 2004. "Social Costs of Energy Disruptions," Working Papers 2004.116, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Keirstead, James & Schulz, Niels B., 2010. "London and beyond: Taking a closer look at urban energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4870-4879, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.