The UK domestic photovoltaics industry and the role of central government
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Cowell & Steve Martin, 2003. "The joy of joining up: modes of integrating the local government modernisation agenda," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(2), pages 159-179, April.
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 173-184, February.
- Mitchell, Catherine & Connor, Peter, 2004. "Renewable energy policy in the UK 1990-2003," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(17), pages 1935-1947, November.
- Jones, Emma & Leach, Matthew & Wade, Joanne, 2000. "Local policies for DSM: the UK's home energy conservation act," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 201-211, March.
- Hughes, Larry & Bell, Jeff, 2006. "Compensating customer-generators: a taxonomy describing methods of compensating customer-generators for electricity supplied to the grid," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1532-1539, September.
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "A critique of renewables policy in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 185-188, February.
- O'Brien, Geoff & Hope, Alex, 2010. "Localism and energy: Negotiating approaches to embedding resilience in energy systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7550-7558, December.
- Keirstead, James, 2007. "Behavioural responses to photovoltaic systems in the UK domestic sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4128-4141, August.
- Sivaraman, Deepak & Horne, Ralph E., 2011. "Regulatory potential for increasing small scale grid connected photovoltaic (PV) deployment in Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 586-595, February.
- Keirstead, James, 2008. "What changes, if any, would increased levels of low-carbon decentralised energy have on the built environment?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4518-4521, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.