An estimation of the energy and exergy efficiencies for the energy resources consumption in the transportation sector in Malaysia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dincer, I. & Hussain, M. M. & Al-Zaharnah, I., 2004. "Energy and exergy use in public and private sector of Saudi Arabia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(14), pages 1615-1624, September.
- Wall, Goran, 1987. "Exergy conversion in the Swedish society," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 55-73, June.
- Plotkin, Steven E., 2001. "European and Japanese fuel economy initiatives: what they are, their prospects for success, their usefulness as a guide for US action," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(13), pages 1073-1084, November.
- Ji, Xi & Chen, G.Q., 2006. "Exergy analysis of energy utilization in the transportation sector in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1709-1719, September.
- Utlu, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif, 2006. "Assessment of the energy utilization efficiency in the Turkish transportation sector between 2000 and 2020 using energy and exergy analysis method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1611-1618, September.
- Utlu, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif, 2006. "Estimating the energy and exergy utilization efficiencies for the residential-commercial sector: an application," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1097-1105, July.
- Gasparatos, Alexandros & El-Haram, Mohamed & Horner, Malcolm, 2009. "A longitudinal analysis of the UK transport sector, 1970-2010," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 623-632, February.
- Kalinci, Yildiz & Balta, M. Tolga & Hepbasli, Arif, 2009. "Performance assessment of a geothermally heated building," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1502-1508, April.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Tohno, S. & Tezuka, T., 2012. "History and current status of the motor vehicle energy labeling and its implementation possibilities in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1828-1844.
- Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Rao, D.S. Prasada, 2010. "Measuring and decomposing sustainable efficiency in agricultural production: A cumulative exergy balance approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1765-1776, July.
- BoroumandJazi, G. & Saidur, R. & Rismanchi, B. & Mekhilef, S., 2012. "A review on the relation between the energy and exergy efficiency analysis and the technical characteristic of the renewable energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3131-3135.
- Jaber, J.O. & Al-Ghandoor, A. & Sawalha, S.A., 2008. "Energy analysis and exergy utilization in the transportation sector of Jordan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2985-2990, August.
- Ceylan, Huseyin & Ceylan, Halim & Haldenbilen, Soner & Baskan, Ozgur, 2008. "Transport energy modeling with meta-heuristic harmony search algorithm, an application to Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2527-2535, July.
- Saidur, R. & BoroumandJazi, G. & Mekhilef, S. & Mohammed, H.A., 2012. "A review on exergy analysis of biomass based fuels," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1217-1222.
- Hepbasli, Arif & Alsuhaibani, Zeyad, 2011. "Exergetic and exergoeconomic aspects of wind energy systems in achieving sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2810-2825, August.
- Saqr, Khalid M. & Musa, Md. Nor, 2011. "A perspective of the Malaysian highway energy consumption and future power supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3873-3877, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.