Exergy conversion in the Swedish society
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resources and Energy.
Volume (Year): 9 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Utlu, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif, 2007. "Assessment of the Turkish utility sector through energy and exergy analyses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5012-5020, October.
- Koroneos, Christopher J. & Nanaki, Evanthia A., 2007. "Electric energy sustainability in the Eastern Balkans," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3826-3842, July.
- Dincer, I. & Hussain, M. M. & Al-Zaharnah, I., 2004. "Energy and exergy use in public and private sector of Saudi Arabia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(14), pages 1615-1624, September.
- Saidur, R. & Sattar, M.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Ahmed, S. & Hashim, U., 2007. "An estimation of the energy and exergy efficiencies for the energy resources consumption in the transportation sector in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4018-4026, August.
- Dai, Jing & Fath, Brian & Chen, Bin, 2012. "Constructing a network of the social-economic consumption system of China using extended exergy analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4796-4808.
- Dai, Jing & Chen, Bin & Sciubba, Enrico, 2014. "Extended exergy based ecological accounting for the transportation sector in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 229-237.
- Saidur, R. & Sattar, M.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Abdessalam, H. & Shahruan, B.S., 2007. "Energy and exergy analysis at the utility and commercial sectors of Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1956-1966, March.
- Ayres, Robert U. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2005. "A theory of economic growth with material/energy resources and dematerialization: Interaction of three growth mechanisms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 96-118, October.
- Utlu, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif, 2007. "A review and assessment of the energy utilization efficiency in the Turkish industrial sector using energy and exergy analysis method," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(7), pages 1438-1459, September.
- Hammond, Geoffrey P., 2009. "Industrial energy analysis, thermodynamics and sustainability," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(7-8), pages 675-700, July.
- Oladiran, M.T. & Meyer, J.P., 2007. "Energy and exergy analyses of energy consumptions in the industrial sector in South Africa," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(10), pages 1056-1067, October.
- Utlu, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif, 2008. "Energetic and exergetic assessment of the industrial sector at varying dead (reference) state temperatures: A review with an illustrative example," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 1277-1301, June.
- Ji, Xi & Chen, G.Q., 2006. "Exergy analysis of energy utilization in the transportation sector in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1709-1719, September.
- Utlu, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif, 2006. "Estimating the energy and exergy utilization efficiencies for the residential-commercial sector: an application," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1097-1105, July.
- Warr, Benjamin & Schandl, Heinz & Ayres, Robert U., 2008. "Long term trends in resource exergy consumption and useful work supplies in the UK, 1900 to 2000," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 126-140, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.