Exergy analysis of energy utilization in the transportation sector in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 14 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dincer, I. & Hussain, M. M. & Al-Zaharnah, I., 2004. "Energy and exergy use in public and private sector of Saudi Arabia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(14), pages 1615-1624, September.
- ErtesvÃ¥g, Ivar S & Mielnik, Michal, 2000. "Exergy analysis of the Norwegian society," Energy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 957-973.
- Ayres, Robert U & Ayres, Leslie W & Warr, Benjamin, 2003. "Exergy, power and work in the US economy, 1900â€“1998," Energy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 219-273.
- Rosen, M.A., 1992. "Evaluation of energy utilization efficiency in Canada using energy and exergy analyses," Energy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 339-350.
- Wall, GÃ¶ran & Sciubba, Enrico & Naso, Vincenzo, 1994. "Exergy use in the Italian society," Energy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(12), pages 1267-1274.
- Wall, Goran, 1987. "Exergy conversion in the Swedish society," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 55-73, June.
- Wall, GÃ¶ran, 1990. "Exergy conversion in the Japanese society," Energy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 435-444.
- Yang, Z.F. & Jiang, M.M. & Chen, B. & Zhou, J.B. & Chen, G.Q. & Li, S.C., 2010. "Solar emergy evaluation for Chinese economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 875-886, February.
- Dai, Jing & Chen, Bin & Sciubba, Enrico, 2014. "Extended exergy based ecological accounting for the transportation sector in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 229-237.
- Gasparatos, Alexandros & El-Haram, Mohamed & Horner, Malcolm, 2009. "A longitudinal analysis of the UK transport sector, 1970-2010," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 623-632, February.
- Zhang, Ming & Li, Huanan & Zhou, Min & Mu, Hailin, 2011. "Decomposition analysis of energy consumption in Chinese transportation sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 2279-2285, June.
- Jaber, J.O. & Al-Ghandoor, A. & Sawalha, S.A., 2008. "Energy analysis and exergy utilization in the transportation sector of Jordan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2985-2990, August.
- Ji, Xi & Chen, G.Q. & Chen, B. & Jiang, M.M., 2009. "Exergy-based assessment for waste gas emissions from Chinese transportation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2231-2240, June.
- Liu, Wen & Lund, Henrik & Mathiesen, Brian Vad, 2013. "Modelling the transport system in China and evaluating the current strategies towards the sustainable transport development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 347-357.
- Xia, X.H. & Huang, G.T. & Chen, G.Q. & Zhang, Bo & Chen, Z.M. & Yang, Q., 2011. "Energy security, efficiency and carbon emission of Chinese industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3520-3528, June.
- Saidur, R. & Sattar, M.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Ahmed, S. & Hashim, U., 2007. "An estimation of the energy and exergy efficiencies for the energy resources consumption in the transportation sector in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4018-4026, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.