Energy policies for increased industrial energy efficiency: Evaluation of a local energy programme for manufacturing SMEs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Larsen, Anders & Jensen, Mette, 1999. "Evaluations of energy audits and the regulator," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 557-564, September.
- Thollander, Patrik & Karlsson, Magnus & Söderström, Mats & Creutz, Dan, 2005. "Reducing industrial energy costs through energy-efficiency measures in a liberalized European electricity market: case study of a Swedish iron foundry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 115-126, June.
- Newell, Richard & Anderson, Soren, 2002.
"Information Programs for Technology Adoption: The Case of Energy-Efficiency Audits,"
dp-02-58, Resources For the Future.
- Anderson, Soren T. & Newell, Richard G., 2004. "Information programs for technology adoption: the case of energy-efficiency audits," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 27-50, March.
- Harris, Jane & Anderson, Jane & Shafron, Walter, 2000. "Investment in energy efficiency: a survey of Australian firms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 867-876, October.
- Rohdin, Patrik & Thollander, Patrik & Solding, Petter, 2007. "Barriers to and drivers for energy efficiency in the Swedish foundry industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 672-677, January.
- Trygg, Louise & Karlsson, Bjorn G, 2005. "Industrial DSM in a deregulated European electricity market--a case study of 11 plants in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1445-1459, July.
- Hong, Gui-Bing & Su, Te-Li & Lee, Jenq-Daw & Hsu, Tsung-Chi & Chen, Hua-Wei, 2010. "Energy conservation potential in Taiwanese textile industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7048-7053, November.
- Fang, Hong & Wu, Junjie & Zeng, Catherine, 2009. "Comparative study on efficiency performance of listed coal mining companies in China and the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5140-5148, December.
- Li, Yingjian & Li, Jiezhi & Qiu, Qi & Xu, Yafei, 2010. "Energy auditing and energy conservation potential for glass works," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(8), pages 2438-2446, August.
- Neale, James R. & Kamp, Peter J.J., 2009. "Compressed air system best practice programmes: What needs to change to secure long-term energy savings for New Zealand?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3400-3408, September.
- Tobias Fleitera & Joachim Schleich & Ployplearn Ravivanpong, 2012. "Adoption of energy-efficiency measures in SMEs - An empirical analysis based on energy audit data," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00805748, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.