Implementation of voluntary agreements for energy efficiency in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dinica, Valentina & Bressers, Hans Th. A. & de Bruijn, Theo, 2007. "The implementation of a multi-annual agreement for energy efficiency in The Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1196-1212, February.
- Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Jensen, Henrik Holm, 2002. "Energy taxes, voluntary agreements and investment subsidies--a micro-panel analysis of the effect on Danish industrial companies' energy demand," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-249, June.
- Ekins, Paul & Etheridge, Ben, 2006. "The environmental and economic impacts of the UK climate change agreements," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2071-2086, October.
- Price, Lynn & Wang, Xuejun & Yun, Jiang, 2010. "The challenge of reducing energy consumption of the Top-1000 largest industrial enterprises in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6485-6498, November.
- Blackman, Allen, 2009.
"Alternative Pollution Control Policies in Developing Countries: Informal, Informational, and Voluntary,"
dp-09-10, Resources For the Future.
- Blackman, Allen, 2009. "Alternative Pollution Control Policies in Developing Countries: Informal, Informational, and Voluntary," Discussion Papers dp-09-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Wang, Xin, 2011. "On China's energy intensity statistics: Toward a comprehensive and transparent indicator," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7284-7289.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.