Investment incentives: regulation of the Finnish electricity distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 7 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Turvey, R., 2000. "Infrastructure access pricing and lumpy investments," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 207-218, December.
- Hogendorn, Christiaan, 2003. "Collusive Long-Run Investments under Transmission Price-Caps," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 271-91, November.
- Yarrow, G., 2003. "Capacity auctions in the UK energy sector," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 9-20, March.
- Edvardsen, Dag Fjeld & Forsund, Finn R., 2003.
"International benchmarking of electricity distribution utilities,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 353-371, October.
- Førsund, Finn R & Edvardsen, Dag F., 2001. "International Benchmarking of Electricity Distribution Utilities," Memorandum 35/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Dag Fjeld Edvardsen & Finn R. Førsund, 2001. "International benchmarking of electricity distribution utilities," ICER Working Papers 08-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Berg,Sanford V. & Tschirhart,John, 1989. "Natural Monopoly Regulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521338936, December.
- Heikki Kemppi & Adriaan Perrels, 2003. "Liberalised Electricity Markets - Strengths and Weaknesses in Finland and Nordpool," Research Reports 97, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Balazs Egert, 2009.
"Infrastructure investment in network industries: The role of incentive regulation and regulatory independence,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp956, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Balazs Egert, 2009. "Infrastructure Investment in Network Industries: The Role of Incentive Regulation and Regulatory Independence," CESifo Working Paper Series 2642, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert, 2009. "Infrastructure Investment in Network industries: The Role of Incentive Regulation and Regulatory Independence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 688, OECD Publishing.
- Palm, Jenny, 2008. "Emergency management in the Swedish electricity market: The need to challenge the responsibility gap," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 843-849, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.