The rise and fall of German hard coal subsidies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 11 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Parnell, Martin F., 1994. "The German Tradition of Organized Capitalism: Self-Government in the Coal Industry," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198277613.
- Manuel Frondel & Rainer Kambeck & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2006.
"Hard Coal Subsidies: A Never-Ending Story?,"
RWI Discussion Papers
0053, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Pettersson, Fredrik & Söderholm, Patrik & Lundmark, Robert, 2012. "Fuel switching and climate and energy policies in the European power generation sector: A generalized Leontief model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1064-1073.
- Manuel Frondel & Rainer Kambeck & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2006. "Kohlesubventionen um jeden Preis? - Eine Streitschrift zu den Argumentationslinien des Gesamtverbandes des deutschen Steinkohlenbergbaus," RWI Materialien, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, pages 33, 06.
- Vallentin, Daniel, 2008. "Driving forces and barriers in the development and implementation of coal-to-liquids (CtL) technologies in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2030-2043, June.
- Gruian Claudiu-Marian, 2010. "A New Challenge For The Romanian Coal Industry: Elimination Of The State Aid," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 249-255, December.
- Rabanal, Nuria G., 2009. "Coal restructuring in Spain: Continuity and uncertainty?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4373-4378, November.
- Andreas Kuhlmann, 2006. "What is the X-Factor in the German Electricity Industry?," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Papers No. 34, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.