Analysis of the impacts of carbon taxes on energy systems in Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 29 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kibune, Hisao & Kudo, Hiroki, 1996. "Structural changes in Japan's economy and society and outlook for long-term energy supply and demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1119-1125, December.
- Goto, Noriyuki, 1995. "Macroeconomic and sectoral impacts of carbon taxation: A case for the Japanese economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 277-292, October.
- Schultz, Peter A & Kasting, James F, 1997. "Optimal reductions in CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 491-500, April.
- Yamaji, Kenji & Matsuhashi, Ryuji & Nagata, Yutaka & Kaya, Yoichi, 1993. "A study on economic measures for CO2 reduction in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 123-132, February.
- Noriyuki Goto & Takamitsu Sawa, 1993. "An Analysis of the Macro-Economic Costs of Various CO2 Emission Control Policies in Japan," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 83-110.
- Chung, W. & Wu, Y. June & Fuller, J. David, 1997. "Dynamic energy and environment equilibrium model for the assessment of CO2 emission control in Canada and the USA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 103-124, March.
- Chen, Shiyi, 2013. "What is the potential impact of a taxation system reform on carbon abatement and industrial growth in China?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 369-386.
- Lin, Boqiang & Li, Xuehui, 2011. "The effect of carbon tax on per capita CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5137-5146, September.
- Zhang, Zhaoguo & Jin, Xiaocui & Yang, Qingxiang & Zhang, Yi, 2013. "An empirical study on the institutional factors of energy conservation and emissions reduction: Evidence from listed companies in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 36-42.
- Lee, Cheng F. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles & Chang, Yih F., 2007. "Effects of carbon taxes on different industries by fuzzy goal programming: A case study of the petrochemical-related industries, Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4051-4058, August.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund, 2002. "Governance of eco effiency in Japan: An institutional approach," Wuppertal Papers 124, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Lee, Cheng F. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles, 2008. "Analysis of the impacts of combining carbon taxation and emission trading on different industry sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 722-729, February.
- Shree Shakya & S. Kumar & Ram Shrestha, 2012. "Co-benefits of a carbon tax in Nepal," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 77-101, January.
- Nakata, Toshihiko & Kubo, Kazuo & Lamont, Alan, 2005. "Design for renewable energy systems with application to rural areas in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 209-219, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.