Stabilization of CO2 in a B2 world: insights on the roles of carbon capture and disposal, hydrogen, and transportation technologies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lafforgue, Gilles & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2007.
"Energy Substitutions, Climate Change and Carbon Sinks,"
IDEI Working Papers
427, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Lafforgue, Gilles & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2008. "Energy substitutions, climate change and carbon sinks," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 589-597, November.
- LAFFORGUE Gilles & MAGNE Bertrand & MOREAUX Michel, 2007. "Energy Substitutions, Climate change and Carbon sinks," LERNA Working Papers 07.01.222, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Ayong Le Kama, Alain & Fodha, Mouez & Lafforgue, Gilles, 2011.
"Optimal Carbon Capture and Storage Policies,"
LERNA Working Papers
11.13.347, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Mouez Fodha & LAFFORGUE Gilles, 2009. "Optimal Carbon Capture and Storage policies," LERNA Working Papers 09.24.300, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Ayong Le Kama, Alain & Fodha, Mouez & Lafforgue, Gilles, 2009. "Optimal Carbon Capture and Storage Policies," TSE Working Papers 09-095, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- DeCarolis, Joseph F., 2011. "Using modeling to generate alternatives (MGA) to expand our thinking on energy futures," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 145-152, March.
- van Ruijven, Bas & Hari, Lakshmikanth & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & de Vries, Bert, 2008. "The potential role of hydrogen energy in India and Western Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1649-1665, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.