Stabilization of CO2 in a B2 world: insights on the roles of carbon capture and disposal, hydrogen, and transportation technologies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuyu Zhou & Jiyong Eom & Leon Clarke, 2013. "The effect of global climate change, population distribution, and climate mitigation on building energy use in the U.S. and China," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 119(3), pages 979-992, August.
- Lafforgue, Gilles & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2007.
"Energy Substitutions, Climate Change and Carbon Sinks,"
IDEI Working Papers
427, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Lafforgue, Gilles & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2008. "Energy substitutions, climate change and carbon sinks," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 589-597, November.
- LAFFORGUE Gilles & MAGNE Bertrand & MOREAUX Michel, 2007. "Energy Substitutions, Climate change and Carbon sinks," LERNA Working Papers 07.01.222, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Ayong Le Kama, Alain & Fodha, Mouez & Lafforgue, Gilles, 2009.
"Optimal Carbon Capture and Storage Policies,"
TSE Working Papers
09-095, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ayong Le Kama, Alain & Fodha, Mouez & Lafforgue, Gilles, 2011. "Optimal Carbon Capture and Storage Policies," LERNA Working Papers 11.13.347, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Mouez Fodha & LAFFORGUE Gilles, 2009. "Optimal Carbon Capture and Storage policies," LERNA Working Papers 09.24.300, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- DeCarolis, Joseph F., 2011. "Using modeling to generate alternatives (MGA) to expand our thinking on energy futures," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 145-152, March.
- van Ruijven, Bas & Hari, Lakshmikanth & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & de Vries, Bert, 2008. "The potential role of hydrogen energy in India and Western Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1649-1665, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.