Modelling energy technologies in a competitive market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henrik Klinge Jacobsen, 2000. "Technology Diffusion in Energy-Economy Models: The Case of Danish Vintage Models," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 43-71.
- Kyle, Page & Kim, Son H., 2011. "Long-term implications of alternative light-duty vehicle technologies for global greenhouse gas emissions and primary energy demands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 3012-3024, May.
- Yu, Sha & Eom, Jiyong & Evans, Meredydd & Clarke, Leon, 2014. "A long-term, integrated impact assessment of alternative building energy code scenarios in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 626-639.
- Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Eom, Jiyong & Clarke, Leon E. & Shukla, Priyadarshi R., 2014. "Long term building energy demand for India: Disaggregating end use energy services in an integrated assessment modeling framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 226-242.
- Zhang, Yabei & Smith, Steven J. & Kyle, G. Page & Stackhouse Jr., Paul W., 2010. "Modeling the potential for thermal concentrating solar power technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7884-7897, December.
- Pandey, Rahul, 2002. "Energy policy modelling: agenda for developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 97-106, January.
- Hertel, Thomas, 2013. "Global Applied General Equilibrium Analysis Using the Global Trade Analysis Project Framework," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.