Single machine earliness and tardiness scheduling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 96 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marshall L. Fisher, 1981. "The Lagrangian Relaxation Method for Solving Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Soroush, H. M. & Fredendall, L. D., 1994. "The stochastic single machine scheduling problem with earliness and tardiness costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 287-302, September.
- Azizoglu, Meral & Kondakci, Suna & Kirca, Omer, 1991. "Bicriteria scheduling problem involving total tardiness and total earliness penalties," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-3), pages 17-24, October.
- Peng Si Ow & Thomas E. Morton, 1989. "The Single Machine Early/Tardy Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 177-191, February.
- Potts, C. N. & Van Wassenhove, L. N., 1983. "An algorithm for single machine sequencing with deadlines to minimize total weighted completion time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 379-387, April.
- Jorge M. S. Valente & Maria R. A. Moreira, 2008. "Greedy randomized dispatching heuristics for the single machine scheduling problem with quadratic earliness and tardiness penalties," FEP Working Papers 286, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nils Boysen & Stefan Bock, 2010.
"Scheduling Just-in-Time Part Supply for Mixed-Model Assembly Lines,"
Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers
01/2010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Boysen, Nils & Bock, Stefan, 2011. "Scheduling just-in-time part supply for mixed-model assembly lines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 15-25, May.
- Jorge M. S. Valente & Maria R. A. Moreira & Alok Singh & Rui A. F. S. Alves, 2009. "Genetic algorithms for single machine scheduling with quadratic earliness and tardiness costs," FEP Working Papers 312, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, 2008. "Beam search heuristics for quadratic earliness and tardiness scheduling," FEP Working Papers 279, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, 2004. "Local and global dominance conditions for the weighted earliness scheduling problem with no idle time," FEP Working Papers 156, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Chen, Shih-Hsin & Chen, Min-Chih, 2013. "Addressing the advantages of using ensemble probabilistic models in Estimation of Distribution Algorithms for scheduling problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 24-33.
- Sen, Tapan & Sulek, Joanne M. & Dileepan, Parthasarati, 2003. "Static scheduling research to minimize weighted and unweighted tardiness: A state-of-the-art survey," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Wan, Guohua & Yen, Benjamin P. -C., 2002. "Tabu search for single machine scheduling with distinct due windows and weighted earliness/tardiness penalties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 271-281, October.
- Valente, Jorge M.S. & Alves, Rui A.F.S., 2007. "Heuristics for the early/tardy scheduling problem with release dates," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 261-274, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.