Explaining consumer choice through neural networks: The stacked generalization approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 146 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hui, Michael K & Bateson, John E G, 1991. " Perceived Control and the Effects of Crowding and Consumer Choice on the Service Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(2), pages 174-84, September.
- Min, Chung-ki & Zellner, Arnold, 1993.
"Bayesian and non-Bayesian methods for combining models and forecasts with applications to forecasting international growth rates,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1-2), pages 89-118, March.
- Min, C.K. & Zellner, A., 1992. ""Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Methods for Combining Models and Forecasts with Applications to Forecasting International Growth Rates"," Papers 90-92-23, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Simonson, Itamar & Winer, Russell S, 1992. " The Influence of Purchase Quantity and Display Format on Consumer Preference for Variety," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 133-38, June.
- Patricia M. West & Patrick L. Brockett & Linda L. Golden, 1997. "A Comparative Analysis of Neural Networks and Statistical Methods for Predicting Consumer Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(4), pages 370-391.
- Zhang, Guoqiang & Eddy Patuwo, B. & Y. Hu, Michael, 1998. "Forecasting with artificial neural networks:: The state of the art," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 35-62, March.
- Dasgupta, Chanda Ghose & Dispensa, Gary S. & Ghose, Sanjoy, 1994. "Comparing the predictive performance of a neural network model with some traditional market response models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 235-244, September.
- Clemen, Robert T., 1989. "Combining forecasts: A review and annotated bibliography," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 559-583.
- van Wezel, M.C. & Potharst, R., 2005. "Improved customer choice predictions using ensemble methods," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-08, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Potharst, R. & van Rijthoven, M. & van Wezel, M.C., 2005. "Modeling brand choice using boosted and stacked neural networks," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-05, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.