Heuristic concentration and Tabu search: A head to head comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 104 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pirlot, Marc, 1996. "General local search methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 493-511, August.
- Rolland, Erik & Schilling, David A. & Current, John R., 1997. "An efficient tabu search procedure for the p-Median Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 329-342, January.
- P J Densham & G Rushton, 1992. "Strategies for solving large location-allocation problems by heuristic methods," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(2), pages 289-304, February.
- Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S., 1997. "Heuristic concentration: Two stage solution construction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 75-86, February.
- ReVelle, Charles, 1993. "Facility siting and integer-friendly programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 147-158, March.
- Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S. & Schilling, D. A., 1999. "A gamma heuristic for the p-median problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 522-532, September.
- Michael Brusco & Hans-Friedrich Köhn, 2009. "Exemplar-Based Clustering via Simulated Annealing," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 457-475, September.
- Pacheco, J.A. & Delgado Serna, C.R., 2000. "Diseño de Metaheurísticos para Problemas de Rutas con Flota Heterogénea: Concentración Heurística," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 14, pages 137-151, Abril.
- ReVelle, C. S. & Eiselt, H. A., 2005. "Location analysis: A synthesis and survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Mladenovic, Nenad & Brimberg, Jack & Hansen, Pierre & Moreno-Perez, Jose A., 2007. "The p-median problem: A survey of metaheuristic approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 927-939, June.
- Aras, Necati & Aksen, Deniz & Gönül Tanugur, Ayse, 2008. "Locating collection centers for incentive-dependent returns under a pick-up policy with capacitated vehicles," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(3), pages 1223-1240, December.
- Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Patterson, Raymond A. & Rolland, Erik, 2003. "The design of reverse distribution networks: Models and solution procedures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 128-149, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.