A gamma heuristic for the p-median problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 117 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rolland, Erik & Schilling, David A. & Current, John R., 1997. "An efficient tabu search procedure for the p-Median Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 329-342, January.
- E L Hillsman, 1984. "The p-median structure as a unified linear model for location - allocation analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 16(3), pages 305-318, March.
- M Horn, 1996. "Analysis and computational schemes for p-median heuristics," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(9), pages 1699-1708, September.
- Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S. & Rolland, E. & Schilling, D. A. & Current, J. R., 1998. "Heuristic concentration and Tabu search: A head to head comparison," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 93-99, January.
- K E Rosing, 1997. "An empirical investigation of the effectiveness of a vertex substitution heuristic," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(1), pages 59-67, January.
- P J Densham & G Rushton, 1992. "Strategies for solving large location-allocation problems by heuristic methods," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(2), pages 289-304, February.
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle & Ken Rosing, 1999. "Surviving in a competitive spatial market: The threshold capture model," Economics Working Papers 359, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ralph W. Swain, 1974. "A Parametric Decomposition Approach for the Solution of Uncapacitated Location Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(2), pages 189-198, October.
- Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S., 1997. "Heuristic concentration: Two stage solution construction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 75-86, February.
- ReVelle, C. S. & Eiselt, H. A., 2005. "Location analysis: A synthesis and survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 1-19, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.