Exemplar-Based Clustering via Simulated Annealing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 74 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hanjoul, Pierre & Peeters, Dominique, 1985. "A comparison of two dual-based procedures for solving the p-median problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 387-396, June.
- Mladenovic, Nenad & Brimberg, Jack & Hansen, Pierre & Moreno-Perez, Jose A., 2007. "The p-median problem: A survey of metaheuristic approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 927-939, June.
- Eva Ceulemans & Iven Mechelen, 2008. "CLASSI: A classification model for the study of sequential processes and individual differences therein," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 107-124, March.
- J. Fernando Vera & Willem J. Heiser & Alex Murillo, 2007. "Global Optimization in Any Minkowski Metric: A Permutation-Translation Simulated Annealing Algorithm for Multidimensional Scaling," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 277-301, September.
- Robert Thorndike, 1953. "Who belongs in the family?," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 267-276, December.
- Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S. & Rolland, E. & Schilling, D. A. & Current, J. R., 1998. "Heuristic concentration and Tabu search: A head to head comparison," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 93-99, January.
- Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S., 1997. "Heuristic concentration: Two stage solution construction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 75-86, February.
- Michael Brusco & Douglas Steinley, 2007. "A Comparison of Heuristic Procedures for Minimum Within-Cluster Sums of Squares Partitioning," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 583-600, December.
- Michael Brusco & Hans-Friedrich Köhn & Stephanie Stahl, 2008. "Heuristic Implementation of Dynamic Programming for Matrix Permutation Problems in Combinatorial Data Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 503-522, September.
- K E Rosing, 1997. "An empirical investigation of the effectiveness of a vertex substitution heuristic," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(1), pages 59-67, January.
- Christofides, N. & Beasley, J. E., 1982. "A tree search algorithm for the p-median problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 196-204, June.
- John M. Mulvey & Harlan P. Crowder, 1979. "Cluster Analysis: An Application of Lagrangian Relaxation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 329-340, April.
- Michael Brusco & Hans-Friedrich Köhn, 2008. "Optimal Partitioning of a Data Set Based on the p-Median Model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 89-105, March.
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie, 1985. "Comparing partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 193-218, December.
- Eva Ceulemans & Iven Mechelen & Iwin Leenen, 2007. "The Local Minima Problem in Hierarchical Classes Analysis: An Evaluation of a Simulated Annealing Algorithm and Various Multistart Procedures," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 377-391, September.
- Duncan Fong & Peter Ebbes & Wayne DeSarbo, 2012. "A Heterogeneous Bayesian Regression Model for Cross-sectional Data Involving a Single Observation per Response Unit," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 293-314, April.
- Simon Blanchard & Daniel Aloise & Wayne DeSarbo, 2012. "The Heterogeneous P-Median Problem for Categorization Based Clustering," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 741-762, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.