Who belongs in the family?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 18 (1953)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Michael Brusco & Hans-Friedrich Köhn, 2009. "Exemplar-Based Clustering via Simulated Annealing," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 457-475, September.
- Yasemin Boztug & Thomas Reutterer, 2006. "A Combined Approach for Segment-Specific Analysis of Market Basket Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Sara Dolnicar & Friedrich Leisch, 2010. "Evaluation of structure and reproducibility of cluster solutions using the bootstrap," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 83-101, March.
- Isakov , Alexander, 2013. "Stress indicator construction for internal money market," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 30(2), pages 77-92.
- Douglas Steinley, 2007. "Validating Clusters with the Lower Bound for Sum-of-Squares Error," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 93-106, March.
- Chester Harris, 1955. "Characteristics of two measures of profile similarity," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 289-297, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.