Variable neighborhood search: Principles and applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 130 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Almada-Lobo, Bernardo & Oliveira, José F. & Carravilla, Maria Antónia, 2008. "Production planning and scheduling in the glass container industry: A VNS approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 363-375, July.
- Abilio Lucena & Celso Ribeiro & Andréa Santos, 2010. "A hybrid heuristic for the diameter constrained minimum spanning tree problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 363-381, March.
- Bruglieri, Maurizio & Liberti, Leo, 2008. "Optimal running and planning of a biomass-based energy production process," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2430-2438, July.
- Jafar Fathali & Hossein Kakhki & Rainer Burkard, 2006. "An ant colony algorithm for the pos/neg weighted p-median problem," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 229-246, September.
- Mladenovic, N. & Petrovic, J. & Kovacevic-Vujcic, V. & Cangalovic, M., 2003. "Solving spread spectrum radar polyphase code design problem by tabu search and variable neighbourhood search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 389-399, December.
- Hanen Akrout & Bassem Jarboui & Patrick Siarry & Abdelwaheb Rebaï, 2012. "A GRASP based on DE to solve single machine scheduling problem with SDST," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 411-435, January.
- J. Redondo & J. Fernández & I. García & P. Ortigosa, 2011. "Parallel algorithms for continuous multifacility competitive location problems," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 557-573, August.
- Marc Boullé, 2009. "Optimum simultaneous discretization with data grid models in supervised classification: a Bayesian model selection approach," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 39-61, June.
- Carrizosa,Emilio & Martín-Barragán,Belén & Plastria,Frank & Romero Morales,Dolores, 2005. "A dissimilarity-based approach for Classification," Research Memoranda 045, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Herremans D. & Sörensen K., 2012. "Composing Fifth Species Counterpoint Music With Variable Neighborhood Search," Working Papers 2012020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Sebastian Henn, 2012. "Variable Neighborhood Search for the Order Batching and Sequencing Problem with Multiple Pickers," FEMM Working Papers 120004, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Drezner, Zvi, 2005. "The extended concentric tabu for the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(2), pages 416-422, January.
- Fernandez del Pozo, J. A. & Bielza, C. & Gomez, M., 2005. "A list-based compact representation for large decision tables management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(3), pages 638-662, February.
- Castro M. & Sörensen K. & Vansteenwegen P. & Goos P., 2012. "A simple GRASP+VND for the travelling salesperson problem with hotel selection," Working Papers 2012024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Herremans, D. & Sörensen, K., 2013. "FuX, an android app that generates counterpoint," Working Papers 2013003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.